Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
K
K
Goodmorning all!

I am off to work today. Trying to work as much as possible this week to keep my mind occupied while d7 is in Florida with H.

Just stopped for gas- geez, it is really get up there $$$$!

K

M
M
Goodmorning K!

I hope you have a good day at work!

I was looking for the thread/posts you mentioned to me yesterday but I forgot which ones they were. Can you tell me again because I really wanted to read them since I am feeling so hopeless.

Thanks!

Me:35, ex: 36
Sons: 9 & 7
Bomb: July, 2006
Divorced 2009
K
K
mrs,

Go to the MLC resources and scroll down to the bottom of page 1. It is called rummaging through the archieves by Smurf.

Well, I didn't get the support check again today! I bet anything that H never intended to give it to me before he left for his vacation! I can almost guarantee he didn't have the money to give me b/c he wanted to take it with him on his trip!

I asked him for it and he paused and got kind of short with me. Now I know why- b/c he was lying to me about putting it in the mail!

I am really ticked off about it. I have bills to pay and he doesn't give a damn..... He is such an emotional coward about everything. Can he ever tell the truth?

It's pathetic.... I really don't trust anything that he says anymore.

K

M
M
KTF..

He is such an emotional coward about everything. Can he ever tell the truth?

It's pathetic.... I really don't trust anything that he says anymore.

That is EXACTLY how I feel. I don't expect anything. But I will not jump through a hoop when he tells me the truth, either. That is what he is SUPPOSED to do.

Oh, KTF..I know what it's like to rely on the Alien for money. It totally sucks. I know..we are lucky to get the dough but you know what? I would rather not have his blood money. I can't wait to get my teaching job and not be so reliant on him anymore. Tell him to stick his cash where the sun don't shine so he can't have a hold on me anymore.

They are such emotional cowards at times. I know. They get angry when you are right. He got defensive because he was guilty. It's all so predictable.

Hang in there, girl..Better days ahead!!

Big hugs!

MTN xoxoxo

me - 43
XH - 47
S - 17
D - 14

engaged - 08
and happy!

bomb 04
divorced 06
engaged 08
happy in 09!
K
K
MTN,

Thanks for stopping by, if I don't have the check by tomorrow I am going to call him and ask in a pleasant tone - "I never recieved the support check, just wondering if you mailed it out last week like you said you would?"

I have to pick up d7 on Friday ( she is with her dad until then)
Do you think I should tell him that I will expect the money then?
I don't want to be a b*tch about it, but he is going to keep taking advantage of me if I don't stand up for myself.

K

M
M
Thank you K for letting me know where the posts where. I don't even remember reading them before, but apparently I did since I bumped it up in December. LOL

I think when you meet up with your H in Florida you should ask him for the money. Don't worry about being a b*tch. It is something you are entitled to and your H knows darn well he is supposed to pay it. It's not your problem if your H doesn't have much money.

Divorced 2009
P
P
I am lucky, actually b/c we still share money, but even when we stop, the gov't here will actually garnishee the amt of child support directly off his paycheque and do a direct deposit to me. Thank goodness I won't have to go through all that bs. Even though my H is actually behaving well, he is very absent-minded.

Love to you, K--we are in such a similar place, as are so many others.

PS. to MTN--I liked what you said about the truth. yeah, H actually told me the truth about something today and I was so happy, but you're right--it's actually normal behaviour for normal human beings. Huh--I've kind of forgotten what that's like.

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about creating yourself
My thread: Trusting God's Plan
K
K
mrs,

I just read 25 ymlc's post to you- she is so knowledgeable and wise when it comes to all this MLC stuff! It helps me so much when I read her posts.

Wonder how she would handle it about the child support check situation? How can you ask for it, but not be a nag in these MLCer's eyes?? Not to meantion that they lie about mailing it out too...

K

M
M
K,
Sometimes I think they want us to ask because then it looks like we are nagging and then they have their valid reason for hating us. Does that make sense? Maybe I am just over thinking.

I do like what 25 posted to me. I have to go back and reread it a few more times.

Divorced 2009
K
K
mrs,

I think that too. H is just waiting for me to call him and ask where the support check is so he can say I am a b*tch or being a nag.

So what do I do let him take advantage of the situation and have my bills be late? This is all so confusing

K

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard