Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
How did you and H meet ? Were you your H's OW ? (I hope that is not a rude question to ask you, I'm just curious...) Is his xw still around ? Have you ever tried to contact her ?

OOPS loads of questions !!! sorry!!!

Love Cinders xxx

"In the depths of my winter, I realized there is within me an invincible summer" Albert Camus

http://miesblogspot.blogspot.com/
G
G
K,

Just checking on you. Good for you yesterday in court. Dignity always shines through.

M
M
Cinders,
I met H through a friend. H was seperated and living at his mom's with a D pending...this is what I was told...I pray everyday that I was not OW...Knowing H's track record...who knows?? My C says that I was most likely not OW b/c we would not have lasted as long as we have!
We never had any marital problems..he just one day said ILYBINILWY...and out the dooor he went...the week b/f xmas.
XW is around...seen her many times over the years at functions for the boys...we don't acknowledge each other and she had tried to cause major problems between H and I in the beginning. She does not take the high road and is very vindictive. I would not contact her now...she would probably laugh at me and tell me I told you so...
H called a little while ago...supposedly p/u kids at 6 tomorrow for 2 hours...I asked him how his first day went and what he did...at the end of the very brief conversation I told him to have a good night..bye. Maybe killing him with a little kindness (180....)will make a little difference...at least with me! I still want to puke knowing OW is 23!!!

Hi KTF,

Where have you been ??? Are you ok ?! Thinking of you !!! xxxx

Love Cinders xxx

"In the depths of my winter, I realized there is within me an invincible summer" Albert Camus

http://miesblogspot.blogspot.com/
M
M
K,
You haven't posted in a few days, I hope everything is ok. Thinking of you also!

Me:35, ex: 36
Sons: 9 & 7
Bomb: July, 2006
Divorced 2009
A
A
K, Where are you?????? We are missing you!!!!!

Me 53
H 51
OW 25
Bomb may 06
left june 8/ 06
ILYBNILWY (twice!)
7/6/07 H wants to come home
7/21/07 H comes home
7/07 -7/08 long haul letting go of OW
now piecing in earnest

M
M
Ok K,
You are getting me really worried! Where are you??? You are in my thoughts and prayers, I hope you are ok!

Me:35, ex: 36
Sons: 9 & 7
Bomb: July, 2006
Divorced 2009
K-,

what's up with you these days? How are the girls? Are you GAL??? I bet you are!
just wanted to check in with you.
j-

M: 57 H: 60
M: 35 yrs
S30,D28,D19
H off to Alaska 2006
Recon 7/07- 8/08
*2016*
X = "ALASKA 2.0"
GROUND HOG DAY
I File D 10/16
OW
DIV 2/26/2018
X marries OW 5/2016

= CLOSURE 4 ME
Embrace the Change
K
K
25ymlc,

I'm doing well, thanks for checking in with me. I was just reading Hannahsmom's thread- you gave her some wonderful advice. All things that I needed to hear again. You truly are an inspiration!

I am heading to Florida on Thursday with d15 and d18. D7 is already down there, she left last Friday with H, my 2 stepkids, and MIL. ( at least he didn't take skank-ho with him!) Ow told MIL that she was jealous that they were going to Florida without her, but she couldn't justify going b/c her boys were off from school for the week!! WTF?? This is coming from a woman who left her kids with her xh and btw are teenagers now so why would she feel the need to stay home for them?? I'm not sure I buy her reasoning!

H and I made arrangements for me to pick d7 up on my way down. We are going to see my parents for a week. I am looking forward to getting away for awhile with the girls. I also am feeling sad as this is the first vacation H, I and the kids have taken separately since our break up. Going to Florida was something that we did every year as a family, now this has all changed so it's hard. I miss d7 so much since she left b/c she has never been away from me for more than 2 days. It makes me angry that I have been put in a situation- it isn't right nor is it fair! My H is such an a** for chosing this way of life for our child.

H is still living with Ow, stinks like he is now a smoker-Yuk!, still treats me like I am his enemy -- cold and distant. Last week was d7's 1st Penance at our Church. H did come with MIL ( Ow didn't come) , we sat together with d7. The Priest talked about forgiveness and sins, how ironic- while H sat there acting all smug and innocent. I was upbeat, pleasant and made small talk with him and MIL. When it came time to give signs of peace to one another, H turned to me and gave me a quick and very businesslike hand shake, with minimal eye contact! He's such a jerk. When we walked d to do her confession, H and I stood outside the room alone for a few minutes. I didn't know how to act or what to say , so I said " Boy, she sure is growing up, isn't she?" H said "Yeah, she is- I remember when this church was first built , she was just a baby." I just listened to him and that was about it. It was ackward and uncomfortable. Afterwards there were refreshments out in the gathering area. I mingled and talked with the other parents, whilst H and MIL stood off to the side. H doesn't really know any of the other parents b/c he isn't really involved with d's school like I am.
I saw him glancing at me out of the corner of my eye. He didn't stay long, came over and said goodbye to d7, but not to me. I gave MIL a kiss goodbye and told her to have a safe trip to Florida. I then said goodbye to H. If I wouldn't have said goodbye he would of said nothing to me. I don't know why he hates me so much.

The next morning H called the house to talk to d7. I answered the phone b/c I needed to ask him a question regarding the Florida trip he was taking d on. H was very short with me , answered my question and then said can I talk to d! I hurts when he has to be so mean. After d's Penance I would have thought he may be a bit nicer to me, but I guess I was wrong.

Other than that, I am doing pretty good. The girls are well and looking forward to Spring. I have been working out at the gym and keeping busy.

How is your family? I hope all is well...

Hugs,
K

K
K
Just got back from shopping. I got a few things for Florida for me and the girls.

D15 called me this afternoon from her dad's house and she told me that she called d7 in Florida. She called her stepsister's phone and d7 answered it. D15 said that she could hear them all in the background while she was talking to her sister. I don't know why my stepd wouldn't have answered her own phone. I have a feeling that she didn't answer it b/c she knew it was her stepsister and she is afraid of upsetting her dad! I hate that H has contol over their R. Stepson did tell d7 to say hello to d15 though! I guess he isn't so worried about upsetting his dad as his sister is! I could tell d15 was hurt b/c her stepsister didn't say hello or answer her own phone!

The sun is shining here and it turned out to be a beautiful day!
I feel good right now b/c I worked out at the gym and have decided that I'm gonna get in good shape for summer. H will eat his heart out when he sees me in my skimpy clothes all summer when he comes over to pick up d7!!

The best Revenge is SUCCESS!! Let him know he has lost a good thing... and if he doesn't well, too bad that's his problem!

K

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard