Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14
M
M
Quote:
So, to clarify, the four corners of the man's square are: bull, lion, monkey, and puppy?

I'm really not sure. It probably varies from person to person. Just ask yourself what animals you would be feeling like if you were feeling loving and strong, sexually aggressive or dominant, just horny as heck or wanting to be loved or cared for. I'm sure that there are a lot of different animals that could be used such as rooster, tiger, wolf, walrus. I don't see you as a rooster because you are self-effacing but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. You must have at least one canine in you because you are so loyal. You might actually have an adult dog as your Alpha rather than a puppy as your Beta. Would you feel like a wolf if a woman sexually teased you or maybe your silly monkey would become a gorilla?

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?" - Mary Oliver
Hairdog, have you abandoned the plan of making The Statement every day? You did it for a couple of days and got some not-bad results. Then, it seems to me, you started to talk yourself out of it and developed a case of Paralysis by Analysis. The Just Do It approach is the one to use-- we can always finds lots of reasons for NOT doing something that is going to challenge our comfort.

How badly do you want changes in your marriage? If you choose to stay comfortable and hidden, just KNOW that you have made a choice and that you are not a victim.

P.S. Not saying this strategy will produce the changes you want, but it will push at least one person out of the comfort zone: YOU.

S
sat567 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Mojo: I could easily get lost, focusing on which animals are me, and which go in the specific corners. For instance, I was thinking that your cow is the nurturing, sustenance-providing, adult mother figure. A bull, while adult, is none of the other elements. He just farks the cow and goes back to grazing.

Not going to go there right now, as I'm trying to wrap up some stuff at work before the weekend.

Lil: I guess I haven't pushed it every day because I am still seeing positive results on a daily basis. Plus, part of the purpose of the statement was to let her know WHO I AM. And I have continued to let her know that every day since then, albeit in ways other than the statement. As far as ML goes, I intend to initiate some time prior to Wednesday morning (it's a custody thing). I haven't given up on anything other than the stoic daily recitation of the statement. I like where I am right now, and where we are. If it starts going off course, or if it stalls, I'll change my current strategy.

This feels right to me.

Hairdog

C
C
MJ, I don't even know WTH you are talking about.

Bunnies? Monkeys? Hard-ons???

I'm lost.

S
sat567 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hey choc, go here. for an explanation. Have pencil (or pen) and paper.

Hairdog

C
C
Thanks. But I'm still lost. Maybe it's just me, but all this FOO, monkeys, bunnies, "inner child" stuff is a load o' b.s. psychobabble.

I DID, however, get the "garden" analogy tho. So there's hope for me yet.

Choc.

M
M
Quote:
Plus, part of the purpose of the statement was to let her know WHO I AM. And I have continued to let her know that every day since then,

I think that by itself is more important than the " x times a week statement".
Oh and for the record it's snips, snails and puppy dog tails that men are made of.

M
M
Quote:
Thanks. But I'm still lost. Maybe it's just me, but all this FOO, monkeys, bunnies, "inner child" stuff is a load o' b.s. psychobabble.

You are playing puppy to your wife's bunny or kitten, the Pooh picture makes that clear. When you posted about crying on the massage table, I definitely would have had sex with you but it would have been with my cow. C'mon Choc, start growling a bit.

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?" - Mary Oliver
C
C
Quote:
When you posted about crying on the massage table, I definitely would have had sex with you but it would have been with my cow. C'mon Choc, start growling a bit.

Um, I think that was Hairdog. So would that then have been a dog having sex with a cow, or would Hairdog have been a puppy at that point?

"Hairpuppy"???

God, I'm lost. All this beastiality is making my head spin around.

Choc.

S
sat567 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Ummm, (holding up hand) I believe it was me who had the emotional reaction to the massage. And I held it together until I got out to my car, thankyouverymuch.

Hairdog, who never thought he'd write "I'd settle for sex with your cow."

Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard