Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Loretta Offline OP
OP Offline
WOW is all I can say. You are hot. I will take all the strength you will share with me.
Loretta

Loretta, I've been reading some of your stuff and am happy for you. You realize of course YOU are where so many wish they were. If you have a moment will you read my post here at "Piecing" titled 'bomb dropped 2/21' and offer any advice or insight? Still plugging along here, an occasional backslide, an occasionaly surfacing of EA ( H still contends it never was or is anything but friends). Maybe just my insecurity because I thought I was secure for many years then found out I wasn't. Lisa

tielbeagle
Wow Loretta, imagine my surprise to read that someone thinks it was me who had the MLC! And H stood rooted for the kids? I had to tell him how D affects kids even when they are teenagers like ours because he thought that with them being 14 and 17 that it would be OK. He wanted out, told me he didn't love me anymore, he figured the kids would be fine if their parents D'd. He was one messed up puppy for a few months. In fact, he still is bored with his life and job, however, tells he now that he's not bored with me. When I left the house to give us both space, I was back home everyday to see my sons. thanks for stopping by my post. Lisa

tielbeagle
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard