Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12
P
OP Offline
P
Quote:

and just what DO you plan on doing with it???????!!!!! Don't forget the whipped cream.....to go with the pie of course.

I think you get the general just of how I plan on applying the pie...but let's keep this G rated.

Quote:

If shocking doesn't work, try just a little bit of shaking the tree and see if anything drops or it's all good and tight. Slow and steady wins the race.
Good pie helps.

That is the general plan, timing is the question right now. Let's see how this plays out. By the way I usually buy the pie. For shock value it would be the best approach.

B
B
Whenever I think of pie, I think of those old silent movies, with the pie fights, and piano playing frantically in the background. I love those movies!

Anyway, how are things in Phoenixland? The first month of 2007 is almost over, and I have re-learned a few truths in my life. I hope this is the year that things move on with your sitch, and there is resolution, and a new beginning in your M. Doesn't mean, of course, that there will never be problems, and challenges, but it is nice to know that one's spouse is present with you in the M, 'eh!

Take care!

Me:57 H:52 M:28 Got another lawyer last year and filed.
D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
"Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you." — Peace Pilgrim
W
WCW Offline
W
Here is another chance - On Pie Day (Jan 23), connect to your friends who love to bake or gorge on pies and wish 'em a hap-pie day! (piano music frantically playing while Phoenix is covered in flour and sugar with the oven warming up to bake his ice cream pie.)

Live your life while you are still living.
Riding the trail less traveled.
B
B
My head is spinning imagining that scene! Hahahaha!

Me:57 H:52 M:28 Got another lawyer last year and filed.
D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
"Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you." — Peace Pilgrim
C
C
there is a PIE DAY?? why wasn't I informed? it must be celebrated ASAP

OK, so I do like flowers, but if there was a choice, I'd also take a pie, either peach or strawberry

Be not afraid...I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten Joel2

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
I have peace in my heart, at last.
P
OP Offline
P
Alright now you did it. You had to go there. Sucked out of appathy by pie. Talk about real life situations.

As long as I get a sugar free pie is it still considered being "diet food". Or do I just go for the "total train wreck" and contribute to the delinquency of a dieter. The later is most likely to happen. Start the piano music please.

Turtle cream pie is the flavor of the weekend.

The rollercoaster ride continues, but as written in DB/DR the general movement is up and the valleys aren't as low. The other day I did something that I would have done in the old days without thinking. When I noticed what I had done, I also noticed that she had not pulled away, just continued as if it was status quo. Can't lose them all. Slow but sure, methodical.

Well I better get back to it, wish me luck.

W
WCW Offline
W
Pie is diet food. Just make the slices smaller and then you have twice as much and it lasts longer! jeez, any serious dieter knows that!!!

Good luck, with...???

Live your life while you are still living.
Riding the trail less traveled.
P
OP Offline
P
Calories eaten with the left hand don't count? Right?

If your a Carb dieter, whip cream is diet food. FYI

P
OP Offline
P
So confused at the state of things right now. Not sure if she is having second thought or just lining me up for a big fall. Stumbled across something that would indicate that she might be trying to nail this things shut, but then seems to be trying more to make things better. I am so unsure of where things are, I feel safer at work then at home. For some reason though, I feel at peace with what I am and what I am doing. Kind of wierd.

On the more positive side, pie was consumed, but not near as exciting as was hoped. Need your thoughts and prayers.

C
C
sorry to hear that PS, sending prayers your way))))

Be not afraid...I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten Joel2

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
I have peace in my heart, at last.
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard