Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#79402 03/17/02 05:47 AM
Michele Offline OP
OP Offline
Don't you just love it?
Michele
WOW!!! Anyone and everyone, my D is BUSTED!!! For those who have followed me, my main thread has been in "Seperated" section under "Here I/we go again".
I am the happiest man on this earth at this time!! I cannot sleep right now! I think I am in shock...this
happened so quickly my head is spinning!! Today, as some of you know, my W went to C to talk about some
questions she had. Well, all day i was a nervous wreck just wondering what would happen. When she got home,
nothing at all was said. We were busy with the usual, dinner, kids and that. I had to run a couple of errends. When
i got back, we put kids down. I tucked them in, and still VERY scared, I just went to bed to do some reading,
reading DR to be exact. Well, W came into room, crawled into bed with me and said, she had "good news and
bad". I just layed there wondering...and said, "well, do tell...in any order, I am prepared for whatever comes my
way". So she sat there for a second, and said, the "good news first....I want to stay married and try to work on
us"!!!! I started to cry at that moment...thinking I would never hear those words!! The bad news......heck, I
cannot remember!! All I know, is I have my W back, my family back and I am the happiest person in the world
right now!!
Thank you ALL so much for all your words of wisdom and encouragement. I do not think I would have been able
to have the strength to do this without all of you who followed me these past couple of months!! And obviously,
would like to thank Michele and all her words of wisdom in her books and tapes. They really do make all the
sense in the world and everything she talks about, really does work!! Its amazing!! I know I would not be here
today without finding this web site and her books!! Thank you so much Michele!!
I know the work has just begun, and I am prepared and willing to continue it!! I have learned my lessons on
what NOT to do, and what to do to make my marriage work!!
Hey, I think I should be inducted into the "DIVORCE BUSTING HALL OF FAME", this is TWICE in a year I
have busted my "D"!!! And it will be the LAST!!
Thank you all again!!
Tony

The Divorce Buster
#79403 05/06/02 12:45 AM
Michele Offline OP
OP Offline
^

The Divorce Buster
#79404 07/05/02 01:36 PM
^

Michele Weiner-Davis
The Divorce Busting Center

Transform your marriage with a private 2-day intensive with Michele Weiner-Davis. http://www.themarriageintensive.com
Email michele@divorcebusting.com
#79405 11/29/04 05:04 PM
^

JJ

Read about Divorce Busting® Telephone Coaching here!

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard