Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#79387 12/14/01 04:28 AM
Michele Offline OP
OP Offline
Here's another one!
To all my wonderful DBing Friends: I think I will have to post on another divorce busted. At least in the near future. Today my H phoned from work - I really care about you, I really do then started to cry. He phoned back later to tell me he loved me & cried again. Next he phoned & told me he wants to ask for forgiveness & try to work things out. He came over & we talked for hours. He dumped OW this afternoon as she only complicated things & clouded his vision. She is of course very angry (excuse me while I puke). We have agreed to take it slowly & will go to joint counselling. We know there will be a lot of work to do, but we are both committed to doing it. He will not move back in immediately, but we are looking into working that out too. We have explained to the kids what we hope to achieve, & they have given us their blessing.
I could not have done this without the board. The support of every one of you kept me alive over the past 6 weeks (since I found the board). I read Divorce Remedy every day - it was like my bible. I also read Divorce Busting for added insight. I really tried to "lovingly detach", but never made it to the Last Resort. I also prayed every day for guidance & understanding for all parties involved.
I pray that each of you will stay strong & hang in there. My journey is not over, I'm sure it is just beginning, but I have renewed hope. I will continue to post & keep an eye on you. I hope you can all be happy for me. Merry Christmas.
Love, Barb

The Divorce Buster
#79388 02/13/02 04:16 AM
Michele Offline OP
OP Offline
^

The Divorce Buster
#79389 11/22/04 03:58 PM
^^

JJ

Read about Divorce Busting® Telephone Coaching here!

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard