Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#79197 08/19/02 09:51 AM
Michele Offline OP
OP Offline
Dear Michele,
I just wanted to thank you for everything! I bought Divorce Busting about 3 months after my husband walked out with no word or warning. We'd been married 22 years, together 28. At first, I was unable to employ your techniques because I was too angry and hurt. I came to your website often for support, though I was never an active participant. Finally, after a year, the message of DB sunk in and I realized that there was nothing I could say to my husband to make him change his mind. It was then that I was able to just be nice to him and let go. That's when things began to change. I am happy to report that 2 weeks ago, my husband came home -- after a year and a half apart! Even though we are living together, I am continuing to use the methods of Divorce Busting.

I think that it's interesting that we live in a pro-divorce society. Very few of my friends supported my wanting to save my marriage. After 6 months, they all thought I should give up and get divorced. I think they saw my efforts as an unwillingness, on my part, to face reality and move on. But I knew that my husband and I had something worth saving, and I wanted to preserve our family. DB works!
So again, thank you, Michele!
Sincerely,
Judy

P.S. I work in a bookstore and I make sure there are plenty of copies of your books, and I display them prominently!

The Divorce Buster
#79198 10/12/04 03:34 PM
^

JJ

Read about Divorce Busting® Telephone Coaching here!

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard