Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
Just checking in to let you know I'm thinking of you and still praying.

God bless you.

GG Offline
LD,
Of course she's interested in you. I know what your soul is like, and what you look like as well, remember? Trust me, she's interested. That whole reassigning you pretty much gives it away if there's any doubt. If you were older, you'd be my type, too. That's pretty cool about your date. Have a good time!

I hear some PMA returning.
GG

LD,

Just read your situation. My prayers are with you friend. Continue to put youself in God's hands. He cares so much for you.

BTW...I agree with the others, the nurse IS interested in you. She sounds really nice. Have fun on your date.

Chelle

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lost Dutchman,

I posted to you earlier today, but for some reason, I don't see the post. I have been having computer trouble. Sorry I haven't posted to you lately. I have been thinking about you.

How's it going? Looks like you have a fan. Good for you.

I hope you are feeling okay. (((((((((((((LD)))))))))))))

rayanne

Hey Dutchman: Just read this thread, so sorry to hear about your cancer - I am on staff in volunteer psycho-social support organization for cancer patients and their families in a Québec hospital, and so I know this to be a truth - Nurses in oncology usually DON'T feel pity for patients, they feel respect, admiration and are in awe of their courage - all of us who work with people living with cancer do ... you are walking a rough road, and you have kept your sense of humour, and your head up - WAY TO GO !!!! BALD IS SEXY !!! Your personhood doesn't change - if that nurse shows interest - take it at face value. Please try to laugh if you can EVERY day, and keep positive upbeat types around you - BE POSITIVELY SELFISH - let go of those that drain you - I'm sure you've heard of that book "Everything I Need to Know I learned In Kindergarten" or something like that ?? Everything I need to know I have learned from people living with cancer, and their family and friends, and the biggest thing is that "it ain't over till its over". People with poor pronogsis can live long, and people with excellent prognosis can die quickly. I'll be sending you positive vibes every day - I hope that you are getting good support - hang in there man !!!

Last edited by MacDonald; 10/06/02 02:22 AM.
J
J
LD,

My heart and prayers go out to you. I also do believe in miracles and pray for them constantly. I can't imagine having to give that news to your family.

Thank God it sounds like a little angel has come into your life. Much deserved it sounds like based on others who know you! Wishing you love and healing.

JTR
Lost Dutchman,

Have not heard an update in awhile.
Hope your private-duty nurse is taking good care of you.
I continue to pray for you
and that the Lord will work in your W's heart and bring your babies to visit.

Sounds like you are a "chick-magnet" and don't even know it -
BTW, that is part of the attraction ("unawareness").

Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose.

1 Corinthians 1:25
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men;
and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

2 Corinthians 12:9
And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.
Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

http://bible.gospelcom.net/

Lifting you and yours up in prayer,
LSL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LD,

Our thoughts are with you. Tried to email, but it bounced back.

rayanne

Anyone have an update on Lost Dutchman?
Let him know he is still in our hearts and prayers.
LSL

Hi Dutchman,
Hope you are ok. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
MC

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard