Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
LD - So sorry you're feeling lousy. It is alot for your mind and body to take on. I really cannot believe that your X spouse could be so cruel as to not call or anything. I hope that for your kid's sake, she gets some sense. Hang in there!

Take Care!

LD you are certainly in my prayers, and I'm sure I speak for many on this board. I pray that everything comes to you that you need right now and the depression lifts.

I'm a veteran of that so feel free to email me if you want to talk: artist97@paris.com

Peace go with you, my friend.

LD,

Keep your chin up and your food down. You're in my prayers...

So sorry to hear you're feeling so lousy. I too cannot imagine a spouse or former spouse being so cold and cruel. Boggles the mind. You hang in there, rest all you can, and take care.

MomOfTwo

I stumbled upon this thread and my heart goes out to you. I will continue to pray for you. Your retreat made God very happy as He desires a R with you - He heard those prayers - listen for His answer. I pray that your wife softens toward you and there is healing for you and healing throughout your family.
2 Corinthians 12:9
And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Last edited by LoveSuffersLong; 09/08/02 03:07 AM.
LD
People here from all over the world are hoping you feel better soon.

Blair
job Offline
LD,
Hope you are feeling a little bit better this week. Take it one day at a time and know that the man upstairs is watching over you. We miss hearing from you!

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Dutchman,
I'm so sorry you are feeling lousy and that your ex wife is so lacking in compassion. My thoughts and prayers are with you. May you feel better each day and find the strength that you need.

I do believe in cosmic Karma. One day her actions will come back to her. She not only hurting you, but her own child. One day that child will become an adult and realize that her mother kept her from you. She will not appreciate her mother's actions.

Stay strong. Try to beat this thing.

OP Offline
I haven't been in the best condition lately so posting has been limited. I have had just intense headaches and sleeping a lot.

Chemo sucks and depressing to boot. A little girl who is about the same age as my d (6) comes in at the same time for treatment. It just breaks my heart to see a child who is completely innocent be stricken. The hardest part is watching the parents crumble while the little girl is full of courage. Makes me think is itreally all worth it

Although the attending nurse that I have had at the hospital is really beautiful...she has flirted with me the last few times (single/never married) says she likes my bald head-thinks it's very sexy...WTF! She has even called me at home a few times to see how I was doing..made me feel a bit better. Bedside manner, pity or ???

I couldn't even imagine a date with anyone -Can you excuse me while I hurl?...OR BTW I could be dead in 6 months.

I miss my children more then ever lately. Its really cast a black cloud over me in seeing this entire time. I missed my D starting first grade...

This has been messing with my PMA that I suppose to focusing on for treatment so i can kick this.

All you spiritual folks keep praying cause right now I don't have a lot of faith in anything or anyone.

later-

LD

Dutchman - I am praying for you right now and will continue to. You sound like a brave man - and you do need to exert all your energy to getting well. Stay strong and ask as many people as possible to pray...the more the better.

God bless.

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard