Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
treesa2 Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks Ble Ed.. and Lily (I take it the [Smile] was because you too believed I did a good thing here?)

Glad I could help Dawg. ( IT's SO nice to see you here more often again!)

H is turning 50 this year... 40 was hell I don't have a clue what 50 will bring, [Roll Eyes] and HIS dad is almost 85 or 86 I believe. Same thing... he ain't gonna change and whether or not H ever realizes HOW he behaves and WHAT he does, is most certainly not for me to get into it with him.

the NEW CALM and ( probably half soused)
tree
ON TOP I hope for 100! [Wink] [Big Grin] [Razz]

tree,

Soused at this time of the afternoon! Are you in a sales meeting?

IMP

KAW Offline
Tree,
I just wanted to say thanks for visiting my thread. Your words of caution couldn't have been more timely as things have taken a turn for the worse. (More about that is on my thread.)

I have noticed you haven't been around much lately and I hope that means it is going well for you...

'til later,
KAW

Hey treeeeeeeeeesa :

Where ya at young lady? Inquiring minds and all...... [Smile]

Ed

Hey Treeee-
It's me Deb! Long time now ??read?? I lost my computer but am using my sister's for a few days maybe months! Her H left her and she is staying with me now! 2 girls on their own now! Give me a buzz, it's been a long time. I never got back with Vince, the divorce is just about final. His choice, not mine of course. Keep in touch-K? Love to hear from you. IM me if you get the chance. email-debebbitt01@yahoo.com
Hope to hear from you soon! (before I lose my computer priviledges again! lol)
Deb aka Lonedove

Hey Teresa,

I was referred to you by your peers. Y.Vitalis and struggling with marital instability. I am just not too sure that my marriage could be saved. Are you married and did you go through this trying time? Hope I could hang on to the encouragement and support on this message board.

Thanks

ANS Offline
quote:
Originally posted by bluedogg:
Hey treeeeeeeeeesa :

Where ya at young lady? Inquiring minds and all...... [Smile]

Ed

She's moved on to... piecing and renovating... similarities

Andy
Good morning Tree! Hope you had a most wonderful weekend. I could really use your sage advice. I am really wanting to give up trying to get my H back.

I don't know if it is the "alien" talking or if it truly is him and that he may be a very damaged person. I read through your thread about the childhood things your H dealt with. Sounds very similar to my H's childhood. Very dysfunctional. However, we all become adults and learn to be the people we're going to be in spite of our upbringings.

In any event, my H recently pulled something that just made be so upset with him. My d was at his house for dinner and he told her and her step-sisters that things were going to get ugly between us and that he didn't love me any more. I am all that my d has (her father is non-existent) and to tell her that just upset her terribly. Now is he telling mutual acquaintenances of ours that when I left the house, I took a sledge hammer to all of the furniture he made! Not even remotely true -- I didi break a few things the day after I found out about the A/OW - but I calmed down after that and even apologized for what I had done.

Accordingly, I'm thinking things have just gone way too far to ever be repaired. hoing his best to make sure that he hurts me, makes up things to make me look bad, telling my d these things and making her feel bad -- all to make himself look better. How do you deal with this?

Coudl really use some words from you Tree. I don't know if this M is salvagable and if he's telling the kids this, he must really mean it. Why would he want to hurt them in the process of all of this?

Melly

Very interesting parent stuff here. I'm struggling with my own parents and realizing I gotta get that right too to get my life right. Also just had to see how this new reply mode works!

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard