Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
tree,

How was camp?

IMP

RMC Offline
Tree-I'd like to read your threads-Where are they so I can start at the beginning and see what your story is all about. Just reading this one has peaked my interest, and I'd love some PMA as mine is in the pitts at best shall we say. Insecurities out the wazoo from H's affair-anxiety and panic so bad I am contemplating a leave of absense from work. That in itself sets me off-How can I be so irresponsible! What kind of nutcase lets this take over their life when H has said A is over and is not having any contact with her at all(how do we ever know that-will someone tell me please????) Now I dwell in the land of anxiety and am trying to keep my mouth shut when I want to ask a million questions to get that security we all crave after the discovery of an A. Andy...I've been good-no mention of her for over a week-almost 2!! I have duck tape in my pocket justincase I start to feel out of control with wanting reasurrance.. Do we ever ask for reassuranse, or just go by thier actions? H calls every day-tells me he loves me every day, wants sex just about every day, spends almost all free time with me, so....why can't I get past the betrayal thing?(a 2 1/2 yr affair) When he left for six months -the panic attacks set in and he's back and here I am at home instead of work because I went in-had instant panic and left.
Every day its like this-I wanna be normal again!!
My thread is in peicing-togehter again. Andy put it all in there since I was all over the place.
Tell me how you got to where you are now Tree! Do I shut up and act "as if" or what? Oh yeah-we go to C too. I really screwed that one up last week-ranted and raved about the A for a whole 2 hrs! C was upset she let it get to that-regretted immediately all I had done and said when we left, and have not said a word about the A since. Where do they go though when you feel the distance? Sounds like you've come a long way and I'm an information gatherer-if you don't mind sharing. Rachel M.

Rachael
ANS Offline
Rachael...

There are links to trees other threads posted at about the middle of this thread.

Andy

Andy
RMC Offline
Thanks Andy-How are you???

Rachael
ANS Offline
on page 3.

Andy
treesa2 Offline OP
OP Offline
Rachel... My H never had a full blown PA thank God! The EA though and fantasy is still no fun. It's been over 18 months now.... so talk about slowlee slowlee.

You might want to connect with Laney, who is dealing with what sounds like a similar sitch to yours. She could use a comrade! [Smile]

Andy's put all my threads in the one place. The first one is How do you go dark when living with kids... It's from the days when we had 45 million posts to a thread! Not quite as bad as Nigel... but working on it! [Smile]

Camping IMP... well... I stay with three other moms in the cabin we lovingly call "Shangri-La" It has hot and cold running water with all the mod cons. Beats the bunks any time! 31 kids and 15 adults needed food everyday and that was my main job. Did one very easy craft activity with the darlings. The weather was mostly good. Two very cold nights. Kids still went into the lake every day.
H comes up and does his thing with the kids for a couple of days. For him to be home though is a treat, so he came and went.

treesa2 Offline OP
OP Offline
Lack of edit button and hitting the wrong key sent this off before I finished! [Roll Eyes]

Needless to say... a good time was had by all. I have a mountain of laundry to do.

H and I are now choosing new bathroom stuff for two bathrooms... And NOT even at Home Depot. We are shopping in the upscale bath and kitchen stores... okay... Home Depot didn't have what we wanted... but ... three week delivery time and then we are off to the races. Colour and stuff just isn't as important to me... he's thought this through... Am I married to the only man in the world who has very strong opinions on how the house and rooms should be decorated?! [Big Grin]

I've learned... not worth getting my knickers in a twist... so I don't. He wants blue, we'll go blue. The kids though, have a wacky sense of what they want in the other bathroom... who knows if I'll live through that one! I will watch him the 14 yr old hormonally charged one argue over colours! Could be fun! Bets are on!

Andy is on page 3.... WHAT does that mean? Time for a new thread Man!

tree

treesa2 Offline OP
OP Offline
middle of pager three on this thread are all the links Andy - that sweetie - [Wink] put together for me!

there you go Rachel.... http://www.divorcebusting.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=40;t=000459;p=3

ANS Offline
quote:
Originally posted by treesa2:
middle of pager three on this thread are all the links Andy - that sweetie - [Wink] put together for me!

there you go Rachel.... http://www.divorcebusting.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=40;t=000459;p=3

Ya'd think that I would have thought to post a link to the links, wouldn't ya?

Andy
RMC Offline
Nobody's complaining Andy-you link us all together because none of us have a clue!!

Rachael
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard