Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
well, ya are so cool...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANS Offline OP
OP Offline
Still goin’ with the flow.

I hafta say that ebb and flow is a lot easier than the ups and downs of the roller coaster. I’ve been at this for a long time, and I guess the feelings even out once you’ve come as far as I have, and also knowing how slow the changes occur.

I think that we all have to remember that there’s a lot happening behind the scenes. We don’t showcase our changes, so why should our SO? I know it’s hard to believe this. Anyone who has read my old threads knows that things often seemed to improve (slowlee) only to drop right back at square-one (suddenly).

But, they weren’t really back to square-one. A lot happened subliminally that neither W nor I could see.

To wit:

quote:
Originally posted by Andy:

I’m not looking for “happy ever after.” But I guess some sort of effort on her part would be nice.

I posted yesterday that W is speaking to TF’s W and that my W thinks that her manipulative tactics are terrible.

Well, yesterday, W reiterated that she’s not withholding affection. She’s just very tired. I told her that I know she’s not trying to punish me (like TF’s W). She shook her head vehemently and seemed a little relieved that I believe this.

She then told me (Lily’s going to love this) that she’s considering having blood tests. She can’t seem to shake her fatigue, no matter how much sleep she gets.

As I write this post, it occurs to me that the topic of this thread is becoming obsolete. Perhaps I’m being premature, Dunno. But, what the heck.

See y’all over in Goin’ with the Flow

TTFN,
Andy

[ April 23, 2002, 10:40 AM: Message edited by: ANS ]

Andy
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard