Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
#718541 06/02/06 01:27 PM
TMW,
Invite someone else to go with you to these things your BF seems to forget or is too busy. BTW, just curious, who paid for the amusement park stuff?

Again, you've got to stop expecting anything from BF. He just doesn't have it in him. You're constantly being disappointed by him. You need to date someone else and let BF's brother have him.

#718542 06/02/06 01:50 PM
T
OP Offline
T
I have started inviting other friends to meet me at the bar.
For the amusement park stuff - they bought all the food. I bought some chips, some crackers and my bottle of Arbor Mist (which I didn't even drink) I had bought 2 tickets for BF for his birthday. So he used 1 and I used the other for the first day. For the 2nd day we all paid out own ways.
BF did pay for my meals in the park.
I bought the tickets to the Zoo sort of as my part of the gas expenses.

I try not to expect anything from BF - it just happens. I have to try harder to not expect anything from him. He's lazy and unmotivated. His immediate family encourages his behavior in several ways.

I'm just sort of coasting right now. Not putting a whole lot of energy into the relationship. Not really working on it. I care about BF so much, but more often than not I want to ring his neck

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
T
OP Offline
T
LOL - So I was VERY good and I didn't call or text BF today. He called a little while ago asking if I was going with him and his brother to the bar tonight. He said he wanted me to go. I said I guess I would go. I asked if he was going with me to my cousin's graduation party and to the tv survey - he asked if I wanted him to go. I said sure.

Shocking he actually called me in the middle of the day and said he wanted me to go with him. Hm.

My food comma is setting in. My salad and fruit from lunch are making me sleepy (I have to blame it on something). I'll get a boost of energy soon. But not soon enough.

I have these 2 extra tickets to this tv survey tomorrow night. I still have 2 tickets to the comedy club Tuesday night (me and BF are going, as is BF's brother, my dad and my friend and his girlfriend.) I need to find 2 new friends. LOL. I sent an email and text message to a bunch of people, so whoever replies first is the taker.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
T
OP Offline
T
Well, my dad is coming with us tomorrow night. I still have 2 tickets for Tuesday night.

Tonight - my mom, her finacee and my grandma might meet me at the bar tonight. They are going to get Chinese. I was sort of invited - not outright. But I have to go let the dog out and I need a shower.
LOL - I reminded BF that 2 weeks ago he promised he'd sing a song Kareoke for me - but we went to Cincinnati last week, so he owes me this week.

W
W
Hope you enjoy your weekend before your birthday!!!

T
OP Offline
T
Busy weekend.
Bar as usual on Friday. Neither of my friends showed up as they said they would. 1 went to a little league baseball game that his brother was calling. The other got poisen ivy. Oh well. Had a really good time. Sang 4 songs. Black Velvet has become MY song. I'm requested to sing it. Had fun. Bf and his brother were singing a few songs too. Now they are planning what songs they are singing next week. LOL. I slept at Bf's Friday and Saturday nights. Funny, his parents got mad the last time he had a girl sleep over - but they love me and didn't even care.

Saturday I went to my cousin's graduation. He didn't even want the party. My aunt was running around like a chicken with her head cut off. My grandma just sat in the kitchen upset because none of my uncle's family talks to her.
BF and I stayed a few hours there.
Then we went to a TV preview/survey thing. It sort of sucked. The last time I did one of these it was alright. This time both shows sucked. It seemed like it was more about the commercials than the shows.

Sunday was a nothing sort of day.

Going to the comedy club tomorrow night. Saturday I'm having dinner with my dad.
BF is going to Pennsylvania for the weekend with his friend to do some work up there.

This weekend I talked to BF a bit about his laziness and apart lack of motivation and job. He said he has been seriously looking at and thinking about truck driving, but he knows I wouldn't like that. I told him I'd be happy if he got a job and starting being responsible and paying his debts.

8 days till my birthday. A little excited, but I currently just don't feel in a very celebrating mood.

T
OP Offline
T
I've been really good about taking the dog for walks. I go see BF - but it's a walk none the less. The dog loves it.

SD called my mom this morning. He's worried about me, that I haven't been eating. Just because I didn't eat at his house as much this weekend. Geesh. I'm trying to loose weight anyway, I don't need to eat so much.

Comedy club tonight. I'm excited. Going to see Pat Kilbane. He's been on MadTv and he's been on a few shows and in a few movies. He played in Seinfeld - Bizarro Kramer. I'm looking forward to it. Plus I get to hang out with a bunch of people. And the comedy club has this huge cheese/crackers/fruit basket I look forward to munching on.
Wierd moment today - my dad emailed me asking if I had any single female friends what would be going with us tonight. EEEEWWWWWWWW At least he didn't ask me to invite my mom or anything.

My mom is upset with her mom, my grandma. My mom was upset she didn't get invited to my cousin's graduation party. (Big surprise, you don't talk to your own sister and have nothing to do with her or her kids except when your mother is in town) My mom is also upset that my grandma took my aunt and her family to an amusement park on Sunday. This one upsets me a little, just cause I'd like to spend time with my grandma and she knows how much I love amusement parks. But my mom makes it sound like she was left out.

What do you expect when you don't even tell your mother where you live, you don't invite her to your home. You lie to her. ARGH

This morning I got to hear more about my mother's finance's son. Joy Joy

T
OP Offline
T
Who cares if it is a week away.
I almost cannot write I am so excited right now.

Does everyone know the cable network station the Oxygen network? Oh!

Well, they have sweepstakes on their website. I enter all sorts of contests and sweepstakes and freebies. I win misc. stuff from the radio and I get free stuff.

Well, got an email this morning - I won the "Choose your Own Sweet Adventure Sweepstakes"

I won Round Trip Coach Airfare for two to anywhere in the continental U.S.

2 nights accomodations at a hotel in the area

$500 spending money

Airport tranfers

There is an affidavit I have to sign and fax back to them and a travel agent will contact me.

I'm just in shock.

Congratulations!!!!

T
OP Offline
T
Thanks. I sent text messages and emails to almost everyone I know.

My mom called me a lucky little b*tch. Then teased me (hopefully teasing me) when I asked her to let me know what we are doing about next week - she acted like she had no clue what next week is (my b-day).

I'm (not) patiently waiting for BF to wake up and call me so I can tell him my exciting news.

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard