Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
W
W
Glad to hear you so excited about things!

I really like this
Quote:

Oh, I forgot - Saturday was my day of settling debts.

That feels good doesn't it?

Good job! I don't care what anyone says, I'm glad you gave christmas gifts to ex. Especially since one is a religious journal.

TMW,

I went on an awesome date Friday with a new guy and we're going out later in the week, too.

#718522 05/23/06 11:11 AM
T
OP Offline
T
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Good for you!
Thanks - I felt good giving him the Christmas gifts I bought for him. He probably didn't remember I had them, so it was a nice surprise.

So I worked late and did my running around. Even picked up a sample size facial cleaner & hair spray. I got BF a sample size body wash. I got graham crackers and chocolate for my smores. I love toasted marshmellows and I like smores!

Today my doggie is 5 years old. This is based on the day we got him (3 years ago) and how old they said he was when we got him (2-3 years old, we went with 2) But for his birthday, he's at the vet getting his annual checkup. But they all know him and love him, so he'll get tons of attention.
They know me so well, I got there at 7:40 am. They don't open till 8. I was just sitting in my car, they opened early for me. I have given them enough $$ over the past 3 years, they should know me. It was nice.
So, they will call when he is done/ready.
Bf will meet me at the vet's office and take the dog for the rest of the day. I remembered the leash and poop bags and food. I'm so on top of things it's scary.
I loaded my bike in my car all by myself this morning (good workout). After working late today I get to drive out to mom's and drop off the bike, pick up $ from the yard sale and eat some food.

Whew!

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
#718523 05/24/06 01:54 PM
T
OP Offline
T
Let's see, worked till 5:30 last night, went out to my mom's.
Wierd, after last Saturday visiting XH at his place of work - I now know that I drive past it every time I go out to my mom's. Last night I was driving past it when he got off of work and I'm pretty sure he was 1 car in front of me. Wierd.
Took my bike out there so her fiancee can switch tires from the bike I bought for $5 at the yard sale. Got the money I made from the yard sale on Sunday. Picked up the stuff that didn't sell. Much less than what I took out there. I'm very happy. Ate dinner.
Picked up my dog, seen BF and his family. Went home, had to hook up my computer so I could unload pictures from my digital camera so it had all the free space I need for this weekend. I set it up in my room at SD's. Now, this is very hard to describe, but the room is less than 10X10.
I have a long dresser with mirror, closet, tv stand and tv, jewelry chest, dog's cage, queen size bed with headboard.
I have very little walking room.
Anyways - set up the computer on the corner of the bed. Took care of the pictures. I then thought I'd make some CDs from the music I downloaded while I was still at the condo. Well, I was tired and ended up making 3 or 4 cds of the same exact songs! Oh well. Then I had to change the sheets and comforter, because God only knows the last time that happened. Then I had to wait for the comforter to at least finish in the washer so I could put it in the dryer. I made my bed and just about passed out around midnight.

Woke up this morning with an icky feeling in my throat. Had a cup of OJ on the way to work and took some Airborne (this stuff is awesome!). I'm so sleepy.

Took the dog to Petsmart for grooming. He's ready to be picked up. Now I'm waiting for BF to call me, he'll meet me at petsmart and he'll take the dog for the rest of the day. I work till 5:45.

I keep thinking is Thursday, but it's only Wednesday. I plan to go home and sleep. I'll wake up for 2 hours to watch the Lost season finale, then I'll sleep some more. I'll pack during Lost if I have the energy.

Tomorrow I just work a long day (8-5:45), but nothing going on before or after work. Thank goodness.

Oh, my sister gets out of her troubled teen 2 week stint. My dad says she's putting on an act still and that she still has the attitude, so surprise surprise - 2 weeks there didn't make a difference. I'm so surprised (typing this doesn't express the sarcasim I'm going for)

The weather is getting so nice.

I bought 3 little plant things from Walmart that I started. Tomatoes, strawberries and green pepers. For $1.97 there is a plastic pot, seeds and soil. I followed all the instructions and the 3 pots are on the front porch. I've remembered to go out and moisten the soil everyday so far. I hope SD doesn't forget this weekend.

I'm babbling since I don't feel good. going to try and get work done now.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
#718524 05/24/06 02:13 PM
Just stopping by to send you a quick hug {{{{ }}}}}

and hope you feel better soon and have a *lovely* weekend!

Pam

"We must be willing to let go of the life we had planned
so as to have the life that is waiting for us"
#718525 05/24/06 02:20 PM
T
OP Offline
T
Thanks.
I need to sleep so I can get better so I can have that incredible weekend. I am soooo excited, on the inside at least. No energy to show much of it on the outside at the moment.

Hope you also have a great long weekend

#718526 05/25/06 08:14 PM
T
OP Offline
T
So, I woke up yesterday with that icky feeling in the back of my throat. I took some Airborne stuff. Drank some OJ. I couldn't go to sleep early because of Lost (OMG!) - but I laid around. Ate some soup.

Woke up today and it seems a little worse. My shoulders and neck are acky. Got more of that ickiness in my throat and back of my nose. General icky feeling. Very sleepy. Took some more Airborne.

Have to pack for the weekend. Going to sleep early. Get to sleep 4 hours on the way down to Cincinnati tomorrow too. Please please please let it get better from here.

Spoke with XH earlier. My mom found more of his trading cards - the expensive ones. I am so worried that her or her fiancee or her fiancee's kids took some of the cards or that SD did. So, I called Xh to let him know. He did notice that many of the good cards were missing. I appologized. He asked how I was, I asked how he was. I asked about his mom, he asked about mine. I talked a little about her fiancee's kids. I was talking a little about her fiancee's daughter's myspace page. XH said in sort of a parental tone - You're not on there, are you?

I said yes, I am - but I don't talk to strangers and I took down the pictures I had of myself because of pervert comments. He told me to just be careful.
He sounds concerned. The tone of his voice carries so much more than the words. The tone seems like there is more he wants to say and ask.

After the whole thing with finding out he's engaged - I'm not sure we can ever be friends. We are friendly, but there is/was so much hurt and so many lies. He did appologize in the past for hurting me so badly, but...I don't know.
8 years just walks out like that - it's not easy to just forgive or forget.

I've heard of that rare couple that breaks up and stays friends and I think that Xh and I thought we could do that. Maybe in the future. Maybe after a lot of work - I just don't have the energy or the desire.

Not feeling good and thoughts just playing bumper cars in my head.

#718527 05/26/06 04:21 AM
W
W
Quote:

Not feeling good and thoughts just playing bumper cars in my head.

What a beautiful line! you get a literary award for this one! Seriousely.

Okay, so now, I'm really not for BF, but regardless I ifnd it interesting since you've stopped nagging that he's:

Helping you out by: taking the dog
changing all the oil etc, fixing up your car, even put in the seat covers etc.Did a thorough good, not lazy job.
Drove and helped out with coordinating with other things you've been up to.
Came up with a great adventure plan and even was willing to extend it to implement your added desire of the zoo.

Interesting. Not saying he doesn't need to grow up, just find it interesting.

Glad you made room on your camera for those animals and rollercoaster shots!!!

Have a great weekend! Roast a marshmelow for me, will you?

#718528 05/26/06 11:18 AM
T
OP Offline
T
Thanks.

Went to bed by 10 last night. Woke up once or twice. Woke up at about 5:30, couldn't go back to sleep till about 6 and the alarm went off at 6:30.
I have a headache and the rest is in my throat. Not too sore, just icky when I swollow. And the sides and back of my neck hurt.
Before I went to bed I took a tylenol, a tylenol pm and a vitamin c. I got up and took another tylenol and vitamin c. I have a few with me too. And I have 1 penecillin (sp?)

Yeah, it is interesting all the stuff BF has done. He has his moments, but right now that's all they are - moments. Right now I'm just going with the flow.
So very tired. Can't wait for 3 to roll around and I can sleep in the car for a good 4 hours.

Of course I will eat a roasted marshmellow for you

#718529 05/30/06 04:44 PM
T
OP Offline
T
Left work at 3 on Friday, we were on the road at about 3:45. Made it to the campgrounds in good time. Set up the tent (not as big as I thought it would be). Ackward to say the least.
Saturday fun times at King's Island. Hot hot hot. We decided we would go to the water park on Sunday - but we hadn't planned for it, so we had to find a store open 24 hours so I could buy a swim suit and so could BF. I HATE shopping for swim suits. Especially after I seen that hidieous picture of me at the front gate of King's Island. I NEED to loose weight! Anyways - so we got back to the campground late late late, around 1am or so. (the campgrounds were about an hour from King's Island) Sunday was fun. Got up early and got the park and had fun in the park and in the water park. They have awesome water rides. Although waiting in line for many of the water rides, they have these black mats on the stairs that hurt your feet sooo bad. If anyone reading this ever goes to King's Island and plans for the water park - get those water shoes. Sunday we got back to the campgrounds much earlier than the previous night, but it was all good. We went to the shower house on Sunday night. We planned to Saturday - but we were just too tired and it was too late. Let me tell you, the shower head was nicer than what is at my SD's. It was awesome. Got a back massage from the shower head. Felt good. Another campfire. Went to bed. Got up Monday and had to pack up everything and then we went to the zoo.
I cannot describe how tired we were and how much our feet hurt - but the zoo was worth it.
We left the zoo a little before 6pm. On the road. Well....
About 50+ miles south of Columbus the car started to shake and the front passenger tire broke off. The studs broke. Luckily BF's brother kept control of the car and safely got us off to the side.
Bad thing was my cell phone was almost dead - I didn't bring my charger. Bf's brother's phone was dead, he didn't bring his charger. BF's phone was fine, he brought his charger.
Called my mom. Called 911 because to get AAA, we needed to know our exact location, which we didn't. 911 transfered me to highway patrol. They gave me our location. Called AAA. AAA could send a tow, but it would only take 1 - 2 people. And with a Gold membership only the first 100 miles is free. After that it's $2 something/mile +tax. We were about 190 miles from home. We started to walk to the next exit. A little ways up the road a car stopped. He only had room for 1 person. So BF went to figure out what was at the next exit and go from there. A little while later highway patrol finally shows up and takes me and BF's brother back to the car! Dispatch calls AAA - not sure where they called but the AAA they talked to could only get a tow truck to the next exit and it would only have room for 1 person and it wasn't a flatbed (we needed a flatbed because the car is front wheel drive - don't ask me questions about this, I don't know much about cars) Anyway, highway patrol genius takes us back to the car. We tell him my phone is about to die and BF's brother's phone is dead. He still leaves us. With the last bit of energy on my cell we called BF to tell him we were back at the car. BF's brother called AAA back. The phone died.
So I flagged someone down. A very nice gentleman and his girlfriend stopped. We explained we just needed to use a phone to call AAA. He let BF's brother us his phone, but it was almost dead. But he had a charger so he plugged it in while talking to AAA. AAA said it would be about 30 minutes. The girlfriend let me use her phone to call BF. BF let me know that my mom and his mom were on the way to get us.
About an hour and a half later the tow truck showed up. Flatbed - with 2 guys. They loaded up the car, we explained that I needed to get dropped off at the next exit. I crammed in the truck on BF's brother's lap. I was scrunched on the dashboard.
Finally got to where BF was. The exit was more than 15 miles from where the car was. BF and I waited, BF's brother went with the tow truck. BF and I ate. Waited a little over an hour. Our mom's showed up. Got home around 2:30 or so. Got my dog and went to SD's.
I called work to tell them I'd try to be in for 1/2 day.
SD's house is an oven. Many windows closed. No A/c. I was dying. But I found a fan and went to sleep.
Got up this morning. Started laundry. Took a shower. Dropped the dog off at BF's - since all of the dog's stuff is there and I didn't have the time or energy to go get it and bring it back to sd's.

At work now. So very sleepy.

#718530 05/30/06 11:55 PM
W
W
What a weekend!!!

BF brought his charger...hm. interesting.

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard