Next Thread
Print Thread
#70487 12/21/00 03:58 PM
Michele Offline OP
OP Offline
Here are some reviews of my book, Divorce Busting:

Susan Alexander, a TV producer from Canada, November 28, 2000,

I would be divorced were it not for DB!
If I had not read Divorcebusting and applied the principles, I would be divorced by now. We are a ways from being completely reconciled, but the indication is there. It's been a long, hard road, and even if my marriage were not recovering, I would have become a better person because of the book. Don't you believe it -- one person can make a difference in a rocky marriage!

Chris J, 41 year old engineer from Canada, November 28, 2000,

It saved my marriage
A must read for those with troubled marriages. This book gave me the tools to understand how to identify what I needed to change to save my marriage.

A reviewer, professional woman/mother, November 17, 2000,

Divorce Busting turned my marriage around
Here's the bottom line: When most people's marriages are falling apart, they spend a lot of time pointing fingers at the other person. This book convinced me that no matter what my husband did to damage our relationship--grew cold, withdrew affection, had an affair--I still could, in changing myself, help to change him. It ain't easy, folks, to put on a happy face when you feel like you've been so wronged. But it worked for me. It is VERY hard work to save a marriage, but this book got me on the right track.

A reviewer, a 30-year old secretary from NY, November 15, 2000,
DB WORKS WONDERS!!!!!!!

Michele Weiner-Davis has some really great ideas on how to get your marriage back on track. Reading this book has helped me so much. My husband had moved out, had an affair, you name...he's done it. Thanks to DB my life is so much better than before, and our relationship has prosperred because of it. I owe my happiness and fulfillment to Michele.

Rebecca Patience, a computer analyst from Canada, November 9, 2000,
DIVORCE BUSTING WORKS, THIS BOOK SHOULD BE MANDATORY READING FOR ALL COUPLES
I was sure my 25 year marriage was doomed, nothing that I said or did could convince my husband, that we could work through our problems. He didn't want to be married to me anymore and he wanted a divorce. This book and Michele's techniques in Solution Brief Therapy (SBT), completely turned my marriage around. It taught me to look at situations that were problematic and find solutions to improve them. I am happy to say that my marriage is now better than ever, thanks to Michele Weiner Davis and her book Divorce Busting. In my opinion a 5 STAR rating is not high enough.

A reviewer, a 33 yr old professional from NC, November 6, 2000,
THIS BOOK CAN SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE AND YOUR LIFE FROM MISERY!
Divorce Busting is a book that provides POWERFUL techniques and ideas for mending marriages and interpersonal relationships of all types. By providing the reader with the fundamentals of SBT (solution oriented based therapy) and easy to follow techniques, most torn relationships can be back on track in a very short period of time. The only thing the reader needs to supply is knowledge of their spouse and a willingness to use Michele's techniques creatively. I know this works! My marriage was in ruins (seperation, affair, etc...), but after learning to use the generic techniques in DB, my marriage and life are better than I ever could have imagined. Take action to save your marriage!

Jeff Gray, Marriage and Family Therapist,, November 8, 1999,
Promising Results
I am a Marriage and Family Therapist myself. This book is a most read for many of my clints. It is a fast read with many useful and practical helps. The stuff really works when applied and thought through.

The Divorce Buster
*~~~~*

Michele Weiner-Davis
The Divorce Busting Center

Transform your marriage with a private 2-day intensive with Michele Weiner-Davis. http://www.themarriageintensive.com
Email michele@divorcebusting.com
^

Michele Weiner-Davis
The Divorce Busting Center

Transform your marriage with a private 2-day intensive with Michele Weiner-Davis. http://www.themarriageintensive.com
Email michele@divorcebusting.com

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard