Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12
C
C
Found this on the net

Don't know what age you are LFL but maybe hey
---------------------------------------------------------
There is some evidence that the intensity of a woman's G-spot orgasm is mediated by the hormone estrogen. Most young women under 30 find clitoral orgasms to be more powerful, because, due to their relatively high estrogen levels, their vaginal lining becomes too thick to allow direct stimulation of their G-spot nerves.

As the estrogen level begins to decline in women during their 30s, the vaginal lining becomes thinner and the G-spot becomes more accessible. That's why most women feel that they begin to peak sexually in their early to mid-30s

O
OP Offline
O
The most interesting thing I learned about the G-spot recently, not sure where, is that for some? many? women, stimulating the G-spot does nothing UNTIL the woman is aroused, then the sensation is entirely different. So, for these women, G-spot is not the path to arousal, though it may be a good spot once aroused. So, maybe have one O, get aroused again, and then try the G-spot stuff...

Best,
Oldtimer

Best,
Oldtimer
C
C
Well first I gotta locate mine lol.

The article I was reading said it could take up to a hour of stimulation of the G-spot to cause a O.
My interest dwindled a little with that info to be real honest.

Gel,

I think I must O the same way you do! I have never found clitoral stimulation all that helpful, and always need internal stimulation. It is very easy for me to O through IC. If the G-spot is the same thing as the clitoris only from the other side, then maybe some of us just have it located further IN or something?

Old-timer,
Thanks for moving this to it's own thread. It deserves a thread of it's own and I do see it as an important topic, I just took issue with the way it was sounding like that HAD to be Chrome's W's problem.

take care

Fran

if we can be sufficient to ourselves, we need fear no entangling webs
Erica Jong
I'll just repeat myself by quoting:
Quote:

Around the same time, Suzanne Gage and the Feminist Women's Health Centers published a book, which showed a picture of what the whole clitoris looked like— not just the little glans we see on the outside— but the whole body of the clit, which is hidden from our view, if not our touch. (i.e., the G-Spot)

The earth shifted under our pelvic floors. Women who had always said, "It's not in my head, I really do get off from penetration," had an explanation.

from this very interesting site mentioned by another SSM-er: Susie Bright's Journal: The Case of the Missing G-Spot

The clitoris is the external part of the Female Sexual Pleasure Organ; the so-called G-Spot is the internal part. They are two physical sides of the same body of tissue. In my book, ideally one would stimulate both areas at the same time, thus:

1) partner doing oral on the clit and manual or object on the G-Spot,

2) partner doing manual on the clit and manual on G-Spot simultaneously,

3) him doing penile penetration to hit the G-Spot WHILE him or you doing manual stimulation on the clit, or

4) solo: you doing manual on the clit while reaching inside if you can manage it or using an object (my personal fav is the handle of a hairbrush held in place with a pillow between my legs- how's that for TMI?) to stimulate the G-Spot.

I'm pretty sure all women have both of these places.

OT wrote
Quote:

Of course, finding a very wonderful HD partner after having found myself again sexually didn't hurt in terms of keeping things going and making them better than ever before.

Yeah... I figured this would be part of it...

C
C
Well Lil that was quite interesting.
Thank you for the information.

The website I mean

Might just invest in one of those little Gspot toys. Now where to find one ahhh yes on my website!

Gosh thats a handy thing to have at times like this.

B
B
first.

Im very disappointed to have learned nothing from this thread so far. Very.

second the G spot/complete clitoral body (typically 9 inches long- give or take) takes some time to get sufficiently aroused? engorged for stimulating it to have any effect. It doesnt have the same vascular blood flow as the penis. Obviously. my guess is its like getting a bj when you are flacid-- feels warm but not like when you are fully erect.

There are very simple ways-- without an MRI machine, to tell if a woman is faking an O or not. For me, stopping the encounter and saying, 'There is no need to fake an O. Its insulting when you do, and Im fine with it if you cant right now' usually sets a quick resolution to that bit of non-sense. Translation. Stupid. (chromes W is not stupid.)

Its her loss for not being in touch with Her body. Not your problem. NO reflection on you. You can make it your problem, and have lots of fun with the (no pressure) exploration.
As a friend says, make note of the reactions. Study the terrain. ('hmmm. what is this rough, bumpy half dome spot between 11 and 1 o clock'? Rub rub rub. Stop.
'Thats different. Its really firm, almost hard'. Tap tap tap. Stop.
'Do you feel that'? Rub rub rub. stop
'Yes. I definitely feel something different right here. Rub rub rub rub.........)

There are different tilts to womens vaginas. Some are to the front. Nearly Visible when she is standing. Some are tucked to the back. Not visible. and in between. One good position for hitting the G during IC is her laying face down, ( not doggy), and the man thrusting down towards the bed instead of up towards her head or parallel to her body. It creates lots of friction so there needs to be sufficient lube. The tilt of her vagina will make the difference. Figure out what position allows you to thrust towards the front of her lower belly instead of towards the top of her head. your penis will be redirected, of course, but it will cause the on/off feeling that increasingly builds up arousal to climax for women. another one is her laying down, face up, but in the shape of a L. Feet/legs up. Resting on your chest/shoulers is good. If she is flexible, push her knees towards her shoulders. If she is real flexible, push them down and slightly out till they touch the bed. It 'opens' her up. Seems they like this 'opening up' and the strength that goes with doing it to her.
Again aim towards her belly, almot up towards the ceiling. instead of towards her head or the bed/her back. ( ? Youll figure it out. I cant find my stick figure .gifs. Oh. Wait. come here mel. No no leave your clothes on, I just want to demonstrate. )

Why dont they just tell us, I like this and this and that like we do?

1. they dont know. I know-- its . but they dont have T and their bits are hidden. Not out there in plan view and getting manhandled every time we pee, or clanging around like the clapper of a bell as we walk around, reminding us constanty. (yes willy, I know your there.)

2. mmmm probably because they spend so much time figuring out what makes us tick, that they want a return of the effort. Us/Men Being focused on and figuring out what makes them tick, even when they lie... I mean place cute challenging puzzles in our way that test if we are really focused on her. (not just talking about sex.)

and want us to be a PIMP and not get sucked into there emotional bursts. and bring home the bacon. and scrub the toilet. and be chest beating/protective male apes. LOL.

Its quite impossible. Do what you can, when you can. Jumping thru hoops will just make you good at jumping thru hoops. Little puppies supplicating for our attention is cute, but they dont make women horny.

G
G
BF,

Good info for the guys on things they can do too

Personally I do believe there are far too many of us women out there who either don't know where their own g spots are (how sad is that?) or they somehow expect that the man should know or figure it out.

Now I know not all women are this way, there are many of us (like those of us on this BB) who will flat out tell our H/BF .... "here's where to touch me" and "this is what works for me"....or we take the matters into our own hands.

But it does truly amaze me, even today, how many women really aren't in touch with their own bodies.

GEL

Well behaved women rarely ever make history!
bf asked
Quote:

Why dont they just tell us, I like this and this and that like we do?

It's easy to tell a guy that you like what he's doing. That usually goes over well, except for some guys who take that to mean "this is a sure-fire thing and I'll just do it this way and this way only forever."

When you suggest different things, you may get a variety of responses...

There's the huffy "I don't like being told what to do" response.

There's the "who taught you THAT?" (Real example, not hypothetical.) The least inflammatory response to that is "I read it in a book" or "saw it in a movie."

There's the question repeated at one-minute intervals "are you getting close YET?"

There's the response to a specific request "I can't physically do that." I once (and I do mean ONCE) asked a guy to put his fingers inside me while he was eating me and he told me that it was physically impossible, that his hand would NOT fit there while his mouth was there. I was so tempted to say (but didn't) "None of my previous six lovers had any problem with that, and one of them was your FATHER'S age!"

This kind of reaction (and others) have discouraged me from gently saying what I like. I still do, but it is discouraging.

My experience has been that most of the men I've been with (with the notable exception of one) are intimidated by a woman who knows her body and knows what she likes. I'm only generalizing to the men I've known, so don't take this as an indictment of the male population. Most of them were intimidated by my experience and by my strong interest in sex.

Not all men are the secure, adventurous, enthusiastic, sensitive guys that we find on this board... who just want to know what gives their women pleasure so they can DO it.

Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard