Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13
O
O
Good to hear S's college setting is going well. Hope everyone else in the family is doing well.

RE: S shopping list. Hand sanatiser. don't know how you feel about the effectiveness of the product or how much S18 would use it.

My uncle was in a nursing home and everyone had to use it when they came in to the facility.

Just curious, do you still have relatives in Joliet MT or near there? If you do, do you visit them?

My S32 went to Rapelje MT Population: 221 (about 50 miles north of Joliet) a couple of weeks ago for a 24 houre bike race. Map Quest site Zoom in 2 bars/notches to get the correct map. This map is for the general area.

Lou

Last edited by OG_Lou; 07/22/05 05:03 PM.
K
kml Offline OP
OP Offline
K
They are in Billings now - my aunts got too old to stay on the farms - although come to think of it, I might have a cousin still in Joliet (the Jerry Springer branch of the family!).

Haven't been back in years, no current plans to go there, I'm afraid.

Ellie

J
J
Ellie,

If you have a little time to hit this Newcomer's thread - http://www.divorcebusting.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=935761&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=31&fpart=1

AndyUK - he's really on the ball, and I thought of you because he needs some help with a script.

Jennifer

shameless plug for my NEWEST thread
H
H
Ellie,
Thank you for the thyroid advice. I did know that you were in Piecing but somehow I thought it was rude to post a medical question on your own thread, so I did it on my own. Then when you didn't see it, I chased you all over the board--duh! Shoulda just came here.

I appreciate the info. My gut feeling is that something is wrong with not only his thyroid but his mom and sister's. As I was reading the symptom list, it was like 3 lights going off in my head..one for each of them.

I'll check it out and let you know what happens. You were my inspiration to look into this in the first place and I thank you!

P.S. Congrats to Son, what a big adventure he's about to embark upon.

Hi Ellie,
Guess that means you'll be coming up to Berkeley -- WOO HOO! We can meet on my stomping grounds, very cool.

Aside to Farmgirl -- GBO and Maya are both doing well. GB is dating a nice fellow and verrrrry busy juggling job, kids, D, and new R. Maya's in good spirits and doing lots of cool stuff with work, still having positive interactions with H. Hopefully they'll come back and post sometime.

L
L
Ellie

How's your daughter doing?

Livnlearn

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Socrates
K
kml Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Hi guys -
I'm leaving out of town for a couple weeks on vacation tomorrow. Azure, I might (teeny tiny maybe might) be able to do drinks on Friday August 19 or late Sunday 21 - I'll know more of my schedule when I get back from vacation, then I'll let GBO know.

LNL - D is doing well, although she is in the ER right now getting a shot of antibiotics for what looks like a kidney infection! Just what we need the day before we travel to a third-world country! Otherwise, though, she has been doing pretty well this summer. She learned to sew and to wakeboard. Thanks for asking.

See ya all in a couple of weeks

Ellie

L
L
Have a Happy Holiday!

See ya!

Livnlearn

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Socrates
dfb Offline
Have a great vacation!!!!!

K
K
Ellie,

I guess you're out of town by now, but my well wishes are with you anyhow.

Have a good vacation,

K

My sitch
More importantly, Light A Million Candles
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard