Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 22 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 21 22
#442539 05/17/05 03:46 PM
J
JamesL Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Thanks Cog. Yup Im definetely doing bettor at emotionally distancing myself from this thing. Which is not to say I dont backslide at times of course. It can still be a little hurtfull, heh, heh.

Anyway Iv also put my new friendship on hold right now. I had to explain what Im doing and that Im still hoping that things will work out between me and L. If it do's that would be awsome but if it dosnt then I can at least walk away knowing I had done my best whatever that may be.
Im still gonna do my best to be there when she needs somebody to talk to cuz I enjoy her friendship and I have to try and be there for somebody else besides myself when I can.

And now Jilly, really, is your nose growing? Heh, heh, ok Ill keep your secret safe. By the way I hope you at least know the difference between a trombone and a piccillo. If not just ask me, I'll show you, LOL!

Ho!, Ho! I slay me!

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Im feeling so naughty.
Guess its back to being the pirate preist again, Har, Har!

Hugs and good wish's to All!

#442540 05/17/05 04:11 PM
Hey Jim,
Sounds like you're doing much better!!! Glad to see you're letting go somewhat.

No, my nose is not growing, just my butt!!!

Have a great week!!!

#442541 05/17/05 06:43 PM
L
L
Jill - you crack me up.

James - just wanted you to know that I'm here.

#442542 05/17/05 07:20 PM
Jimbo,

Just wanted to stop by to tell you that I'm thinking of you. Be happy................

Love,
Bethie (hey did you hear that I got a new whip?)

#442543 05/18/05 10:45 AM
J
JamesL Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Hey all!
One quick post in case I dont get another chance for awhile.

Interesting day yesterday.Got to the house after work. L had been apparently cleaning again. For a long time there had been two photo's of me and W on her dresser mirror. One was taken when we had first statred going out and the other was taken a few years back when we had been on a trip camping. A few months back I had noticed that she had cleaned off her dresser and taken down the pics. I made a comment about it half jokingly and the next time I was back so were they. Well she had been cleaning again and they had dissapeared again. But this time I noticed something new. On that same trip a friend had taken a photo of me and her sitting on a dune together. When this friend had given me a copy I took it and had it slightly enlarged. Then I bought one of those matted frames where you put the pic in and it had some sappy stuff written on it about how wonderful it was that God had granted you as my wife. It has never moved from its spot on top of her dresser mirror. You guessed it, its gone. I made no comments about it. But yes it did hurt.

Went to practice with L and kids.Scr dad was a little late so it was just us for awhile. We watched D at playground while S was practicing. I asked L for keys as I wanted to get some tissue from her truck. While I was walking to her car he shows up. As I was getting the tissue I noticed her cell there charging.................so I took a quick a peek. Yeah I know. There were at least 7 or 8 recieved calls in a row from you know who. One had to be the one she got the other day when I was at the house. She took the call and wandered into another room to talk. It was a quick call. So I went back towards the field. She had followed him out to the practice site. I handed her her keys and walked back to where D was playing. After a bit I walked back to practice close to where she and Scr D were sitting. I sat slightly apart from them to see if she would eventually move closer. After a bit I went back to where D was playing and then came back again this time sitting a little closer. She never moved from his side. I did overhear some comments he had made about him and his W that didnt sound positive. She works a midnight shift like I used too, imagine that? So basically they spent the time together while I wandered around the periphery. We did end up going to Mikky D's but they didnt come. I made a comment about his D and them not showing up. W " I dont think they are coming" My D pipes up " They cant, thats what mommy said" I wonder if Mrs. Scr dad had anything to do with that hmmmm?

So I believe Im watching the early stages of an EA at the very least. I sure hope Im wrong but it looks like another family may have to suffer some pain soon. The D is still not happening as far as I know. Im going on my D's trip to Mackinaw after work tonight. I gotta work 7 a.m. to Mid tonight. I did make some comments after we got home about how little sleep Im gonna get as a result of having to drive back and forth between where Im staying and her house after I get off work. No bites. But then she did call me at 6 this morning to tell me that I could stay there after I get off. What fun!!!!!!!!!!!

So life go's on. I have been in trouble at work for showing up VERY late three times this week. Thats not like me, really.

Anyway, enough whining. Gonna try and have the best time I can with D and L. Mostly D of course, at this point I should prolly concentrate all my efforts on her and S. Sorry guys its just hard not to be discouraged after yesterday. Im sure I'll bounce back soon but it sure looks like Im sunk. Ah well, such is life, lol.

Take carest and I will see you all soon again I hope. Thank you all many times for your kindness and consideration. I need to really start looking at the blessings I have recieved from all of you through this board. I wish I could tell you all how much it truely means. But I just dont have the words.

B Good! B Safe! B Well!

Best of times to all
JIM

#442544 05/18/05 02:31 PM
J
JamesL Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Qoe,Libra, and Bethie thanks for your thoughtfullness. So bethie maybe you can use your new whip on Qoe's butt? lol

JIM

#442545 05/18/05 06:29 PM
Only if she buys me jewelry!!!

Hang in there Jamesluscious. Have a great trip with D. How come you're referring to W as L now? I mean I know her name starts with L, but why the change?

#442546 05/18/05 07:58 PM
J
JamesL Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Well I should probably refer to her as STBX still, for SOMETIME to be ex. Its hard to refer to her as my wife under the current circumstances now. Guess I was jumping the gun and trying to think positive about the way things seemed to be going, heh, heh.

So Jilliscious, You ready to come back to the island now? LOL!

JIM

#442547 05/19/05 12:22 AM
J
JamesL Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Well this just in a sudden news flash!

scr dad didnt go becuase I was there! My genious amaze's me.

Obviously he is meeting her needs in a way that I cannot right now. Maybe never. That is sobering.

#442548 05/19/05 12:45 AM
Jim,
Simmer down!!!! I think you may be over reacting.

Maybe "she" told him he couldn't come because you were there. That would be considerate on her part, therefore, a good thing.

Stop obsessing about what he may be providing that you aren't. It is not helping your situation.

Page 14 of 22 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 21 22

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard