Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 21 22
J
JamesL Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Ok Jilliscious , your in charge.
Well after that first night it was kinda nice being at home again for awhile. They got back late wedsnday evening. I decorated the house for easter and put out the candy for them all. Even momma got a couple chocolate bars. They were pleasantly suprised. We always fill these plastic eggs with candy and money for the kids and hide them in the yard. This year I had to have the neighbor set them out for me cuz I hadda work that day. Well off to work I go again!

Take Care All!
JIM

Hehe!!! Jillicious, I love that!!!!

So did you make the plans to take W to Gatlinburg soon?

J
JamesL Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Well we will have to see about doing anything together this summer. Like I said, I'll believe it when I actually see it happening. Everything is just talk and innuendo IMHO at this point. Although we are definetly going to see riverdance, I seen the tickets on her dresser the other day.

Well Jilly I finally got up the guts to call the court again. Geezzz my STBX. Still the procrastinater I loved, heh, heh. Seems the court has filed a motion to dismiss the case on April 1 unless one of us shows some action to get this thing moving and done with.So either her lawyer or her should be getting notice in the mail soon. Now I know that the judgement was made againt me cuz she got that lettor from her scum sucking lawyer, no offense Manish and Blair, to come in and sign it. And then I assume that the final date is then set and the judge signs off on it and we are done. Maybe Im missing something here. O well. Yea I know the first thing that entered my head was Hmmmmmmmm maybe? but no its the court that filed the motion not her sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Anyway its a beautiful day today and I hope that at least some of my fellow Michigan DB'RS will have a chance to get out and enjoy it.

Take care all!
JIM

J
JamesL Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Yup I did a little looking around and from what I can gather the court sets a time limit on how long you can wait before they tell you to sh*t or get off the pot. So I expect my darling STBX will be burning up the phone lines to her attorney. I really expected this to be done with by the end of April and it looks like that should be the case.

On another note I called earlier to say hi to my D but they werent home. So STBX called me a little while ago to tell me about just getting back from some gas station cuz SD got here first fender bender, heh, heh. Seems somebody rearended her at a stop light and then took off. Her and her friend are fine. Anyway they had the school dance for my S and D and had fast food for dinner. Tommorrows SD's birthday so STBX invited me over for cake that afternoon if I want.

Also the wife of the pastor at my church came down with viral menengitis a few days ago. They just had a baby about 4 months ago so this really is a bad time, as if there is a good time to get this. If anyone feels so inclined please say a prayer for Ronni.

Thanks all and take care as always!
JIM

J
JamesL Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Man what a beautiful day today! To bad I was at work, heh, heh.

Got up late so I didnt make it to STBX's for cake this afternoon. I did call later to wish SD a happy birthday. Did end up having lunch at work with a very kind and supportive lady but I wont mention any names. She's also very shy, LOL!

Been debating whether or not to switch to the other D forum. I guess I just dont have it in my heart to give up yet. After closing tonight I just happened to be sitting near the phone when it rang and looked at the number and low and behold. STBX called me to tell me about the practical joke they played on SD with her B-day cake. And we talked a little bit about their day. Nothing much but it was nice to have her call and not have her wanting something for a change. Gosh I think that was one of my actual goals at some point in time, heh, heh. I also mentioned I was still trying to figure out when to take my vacation and she said she keeps forgetting to look at the calender at work.

Got the actual notice in the mail from the court about the intent to dismiss today so Im sure she got one too. That should get things moving along.

Funny, right after I hung up with STBX I decided to walk around and wouldnt you know it the P.A. was playing a song I had bought for her a couple years ago. Boy that sure put a lump in the old throat I must say.

Sheesh, no wonder I feel like a fish outta water sometimes wondering whether to flip or flop.

Take care all!
JIM

Artist/Band: Twain Shania
Lyrics for Song: You're Still The One
Lyrics for Album: Come On Over
(When I first saw you, I saw love. And the
first time you touched me, I felt love. And
after all this time, you're still the one I love.)

Looks like we made it
Look how far we've come my baby
We mighta took the long way
We knew we'd get there someday

They said, "I bet they'll never make it"
But just look at us holding on
We're still together still going strong

(You're still the one)
You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
(You're still the one)
You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss goodnight

Ain't nothin' better
We beat the odds together
I'm glad we didn't listen
Look at what we would be missin'

They said, "I bet they'll never make it"
But just look at us holding on
We're still together still going strong

(You're still the one)
The one that I belong to
(You're still the one)
The only one I dream of

(You're still the one)
The one that I belong to
(You're still the one)
The only one I dream of

I'm so glad we made it
Look how far we've come my baby

Too funny!!! That was one of my favorite songs too! And it was a Shania CD I was singing along to on my way to Ann Arbor to have lunch with a very good friend. Also did some shopping, no bargains, but found what I went for.

Whether you want to admit it or not, I think STBX is warming up to you. Whatever you're doing, seems to be working. Now pin down that vacation time.

Jillicious

J
JamesL Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Well STBX called and left VM on my phone saying they wouldnt be making it to church this morning, kids wouldnt get up, so she was gonna take a walk instead but she would have her cell. Called her back afterwards and talked about nothing in particular. Sounds like Im gonna have to help her do the tax's tuesday when I go over there. Off to enjoy another gloriuos day at work, BLAHHHHHHHH.

I did see a really hot blouse in Forever 21. Looks like something that would look good on a short attractive blonde type. Hmmmmmmmmm now who do I know like that, lol

Take care all!
JIM

J
JamesL Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Oh one last thing I did ask her if she was still thinking about doing something after my sons soccer practice tuesday ( i.e. movie) and she said sure. We will see.

Tata for now!
JIM

Jim,
If this is a nonkid event, take her to see "Fever Pitch". It's very cute/romantic/funny. She'll love it and so will you.

S
S
Hey Jim. Fever Pitch would be great. Sorry that you and your W aren't back together (yet?), but I do see positives. Her going to church, going out after practice, etc.

As always, wishing you all the best. Want you happy. Thanks for visiting mine. I've been the same way the last couple of weeks, not posting or coming on the site quite as much.

Hope you have a really good week.

Page 4 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 21 22

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard