Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
#441125 03/23/05 10:35 AM
Jade,

Their behavior is completely unpredictable. Have few expectations and prepare yourself to do what you need to do.

Proud to know you didn't call and read him the riot act. That was something I would have done myself. Didn't do a darned thing no matter how "right" I was. It's a waste of your energy. Let the attorneys handle him. The wheels of justice do move slowly, but in the long run... these boneheads suffer more from their own acts than from anything a court or a lawyer can dish out to them. Eventually, they see that no one can trust them or believe them.

Your vacation sounds great!!

As for other 180s... man you sound so busy already!! Just keep doing the stuff that makes you happier or that you are interested in like Q suggests. You'll get there... there's a lot on your plate now!

#441126 03/23/05 05:27 PM
S
OP Offline
S
keyzblew,

Emotionally Im trying to prepare myself for whatever crazy thing will happen next. No matter what I say to H is all turned toward me in blame. So it's better if I just talk to myself or maybe the wall.

Quote:

these boneheads suffer more from their own acts than from anything a court or a lawyer can dish out to them.

That what I'm trying to remember. But right now I just can't believe it. But in the end someway somehow I think I will be the one who will get screwed.

H is the best actor I have ever seen. He can put on the mister I'm innocent and so sweet act. It makes me sick to think I believed it all.

Question for BM, you know what happened to your ex wife (having the affair with her tenant). Well is that not illegal to have flyer's put up? Not sure you want to know, but just wondering

Jade

#441127 03/24/05 09:06 PM
S
OP Offline
S
I don't know what it is about today, but it really stink's. I have been good, but today I feel as though I could put my hand's around H neck and strangle him.

H and OW has not really bothered me, but today I just don't know what it is. Maybe it's the fact they flaunt their R all over the place. I know I should not waste my energy on them, but my god. When is enough for him and OW.

By the way I heard a rumor (urgh), I hate them and I am tired of them. But I guess OW is pregnant, for goodness sakes can't they wait until at least we are D. What the H*ll else are they going to do? So I guess thats where the p*ssy mood is coming from.

I feel like moving to another country, just to get the h*ll away from them. Wonder if I'm invited to the baby shower LMAO. I would ask, but we are not allowed to contact each other in any way. But of course he would not admit to that either. Poor OW, I truely feel for her.

Jade

#441128 03/25/05 04:34 AM
C
C
Oh Jade...I'm so sorry! (for her!!)

If he's not a good dad to his daughter now, how will he take care of 2?

I know it's hard to ignore this but just remember that you have a better life without him in it! Just keep focusing on your brand new life and you will be happy!

Good luck...keep your chin up!
Cap

#441129 03/25/05 07:58 AM
S
OP Offline
S
Hey Cap thenks for posting ,

Ya I feel sorry for OW also. It's not that Im jealous or anything in that nature, it just really p*sses me off to think what we had means nothing.

Oh I do have a great life without him, prob. better than him. I am having so much fun I never thought it could be this way. I prob. feel the best I have ever felt in my long (LOL) 27 years of life.

I have the world in my hands and can do what ever I want. It feels great and wonderful. Sometime's I even wonder why the hell I got married at such a young age. But a leason learned is a leason learned.

Jade

#441130 03/25/05 02:37 PM
K
K
hey jade I'm asking for your email address so we can talk off the board. you left that one my other thread.

#441131 03/28/05 02:30 AM
S
OP Offline
S
Update:

OK, Im out of mode of wanting to strangle someone . Hope evryone had a great Easter. I decided to do something different for Easter this year. It was great and I had a very nice time.

I had a date this weekend

I was extrememly nervous then got more comfortable. The person was a gentleman and I am not use to that. I had a very nice time and actually enjoyed myself.

Ya Cap if your wondering it was a mini trip to PA.

Jade

#441132 03/30/05 06:38 PM
S
OP Offline
S
Hey everyone,

Well not to much too say, the waters have been calm. But the flood is about to hit. So hopefully I will not go down with it .

I know I should not think this way, but I really do believe my STBXH has STUPID written on his forehead. H has completely ignored the judges orders. I wonder if he has any brain left, did the mothership suck them all out and replace it with mush?

Well the gates should be opening tomorrow. Back to court I shall be going. Im really tired of his bs and Im trying to ignore it.

Jade

#441133 03/31/05 10:11 PM
S
OP Offline
S
Well today is just not a good day. I guess everything catches up after awhile and now its bitting me on the behind.

I know, I know I should not waste my energy on my STBXH, but sometimes I just dont get it. How can you spend your life with someone and they can just forget you so easily? Was there really any love there or was it just an hormonal thing?

Was I just that bad of a person that he can just snap his fingures and never think of me? How can you go from a marriage to another R in 4 months? It boggles my mind and I know I will never have all the answers, Im just extremely annoyed.

He is basically willing to give me anything I want just to get this over with. Its crazy and I swear to goodness sake's I never want to go through this again. This really sucks bad .

I just don't know sorry for rambling.

#441134 03/31/05 10:41 PM
Jade,

Feeling any better?

It's all about you. At this point, it's about HIM. Sounds like he wasn't willing to work out differences...

If he can go from an M to another R in that speed of time, without even working through the problems that were in your marriage first, he's going to be a repeat offender. In time he'll probably confront some problem with this new woman and pick up and leave her too.

Take care of yourself!

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard