Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#398507 12/30/04 03:50 PM
Michele Offline OP
OP Offline
Dear Michele, I had to write to thank you.  In Oct. my husband of 20 years moved out shocking me.  I started doing all the wrong things, begging, pleading, crying, etc.  Then I got your books.  I really worked hard at it and one of my goals was that he would move back home by Feb. 20th, our anniversary.  He moved home Christmas Eve.  It couldn't have been a better present.  I had been praying for a Christmas miracle and it happened.  I know we have a ways to go, but I can see so much love in his eyes, I know I am doing the right thing.  I can never say I am glad that we were separated for a couple months, but a lot of good has come from it.  I don't think we will ever take each other for granted again.  We both made a lot of mistakes, he even did something while we were separated that I didn't think I'd ever be able to forgive, but I know now that as long as we are committed to each other and love each other, we will make it.  I put your advice to practice and know that is why we are once again together.  Thank you so much for showing me that he needed some time and space and to show him the love I have for him.  I am forever grateful! Sheree

The Divorce Buster
#398508 11/27/06 11:17 PM
^

JJ

Read about Divorce Busting® Telephone Coaching here!

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard