Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14
D
debcb Offline OP
OP Offline
D
That SOB....I got a reply from him from the email....very short, said "what then may I ask brought all this to your attention?"....meaning if S didn't tell me and I didn't ask him....how'd I know????I shouldnt have, but I answered him. Told him as I'd mentioned before, I sensed him pulling back and noticed his gasoline being 2x what it was and then saw the cards in plain sight.
Geez, what a toad!

I should have just ignored that email. I wonder if I can recall it.

been around awhile!
D
debcb Offline OP
OP Offline
D
That SOB....I got a reply from him from the email....very short, said "what then may I ask brought all this to your attention?"....meaning if S didn't tell me and I didn't ask him....how'd I know????I shouldnt have, but I answered him. Told him as I'd mentioned before, I sensed him pulling back and noticed his gasoline being 2x what it was and then saw the cards in plain sight.
Geez, what a toad!

been around awhile!
D
debcb Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Geez, what a toad!

been around awhile!
D
debcb Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Geez, what a toad!

been around awhile!
D
debcb Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Geez, what a toad!

been around awhile!
D
debcb Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Geez, what a toad!

been around awhile!
D
debcb Offline OP
OP Offline
D
that's weird, I wonder how the last post copied itself 5 times?

been around awhile!
Quote:

that's weird, I wonder how the last post copied itself 5 times?

maybe it was the BB gods just wanting the phase "that SOB" to be repeated over and over????

Sage

PS My 2 cents -- I don't think h's concern about how you found out should negate either his disclosure email or yours...

Relax. Appreciate. Be calm. Laugh. Enjoy. Be secure. Be loving. Be loved. Don't personalize. Don't ASSume. Accept. Be grateful.
Deb -- You don't happen to be a Gemini, do you?

the cainercast for today:

Life is like an obstacle course. We are not, though, obliged to jump over them all. We have the option to size up an obstruction or a barrier and decide that it is too daunting or too dangerous. We don't lose anything when we decide to walk away from such a difficulty. Indeed, sometimes, we gain a great deal. The question now, is whether your current limitation is one you should try to overcome or one that you should accept. Soon you will know. Meanwhile, avoid wildly extreme reactions and overly decisive moves.

Sage

Relax. Appreciate. Be calm. Laugh. Enjoy. Be secure. Be loving. Be loved. Don't personalize. Don't ASSume. Accept. Be grateful.
H
H
Deb,
Sorry to hear that he is allowed himself to get sucked back into OW's seedy world.

I have been reading your thread, though don't have much time to post to you. Plus, you seem to have it under control, even now.

Re: your changes. Boy I think I would tell him in no uncertain terms that these changes are YOURS, you have worked hard to make them and you will not allow anyone to tell you what or who you are. That if he chooses to believe otherwise, that is his prerogative.

He does have a curious way of believing that he is powerless in this whole situation.

Hope things get better tonight.

Hugs to you.

Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard