Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
odga Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi all - just a word to let you know that I got back from my trip ok - had a great time. I went to the Grand Canyon, The big cactus park (can't think of the name right now), Arches park, Monument Valley, and several others - drove back through Colorado, Kansas and Missouri before cutting through the lower corner of Illinois, then South through Kentucky and Tennessee and then back to Atlanta.

I have been getting all my things from the Apartment and into the house and finally got it all moved on Saturday. Spent Sunday cleaning the apartment and resting Sunday afternoon. Had to work late on Monday but did want to post and say Hi

So "HI"

everybody keep smiling

ODGA
K
kml Offline
K
Phew! I'm tired just READING your post!

Ellie

odga Offline OP
OP Offline
just a quick note to say hi.

I Finally did solo - Last Friday - now it is on to the more fun parts of flying - like the cross country. I am not looking forward to the written test tho.

Also I finally got all my things from C's shed. Now all I have to do is get it orginazed in my new home.

Altho C still wants to see me on occasion I am not holding my breath for any major developments in that area and am starting to date others. I will be happy and am moving on with my life.

Everybody keep smiling and I will check back on occasion.

ODGA
Hi Odga,

I have really been wondering how you are doing! I am glad you updated us.

I miss you. Most of the people I read are gone now and I guess I am going to be at least semi gone.

Take care and keep in touch. I don't remember if I kept your e-mail address or not.

Are you still on Yahoo sometimes?

Pam

"We must be willing to let go of the life we had planned
so as to have the life that is waiting for us"
K
kml Offline
K
Solo - that's great!!!

Ellie

DB Coach
DB Coach
Congratulations on the solo, too!

Take care dear person and I hope there are times I get to run across you. There are many people on this board that have received so much from you, OGDA. You are a special individual. Blessings to you,

Laurie,
Divorce Busting Coach
Contact The Divorce Busting Center at 303-444-7004 or 800-664-2435 if you would like to schedule a telephone consultation with a DB Coach - or email virginia@divorcebusting.com for info.
spd Offline
ODGA,

I have not posted to your thread before but I have been lurking and following your sitch. I have recently separated and filed for a D. I did not want it but I truly feel that I have done all that I can. I would provide a link to my sitch but I do not know how.

Anyway, I have thought that you provide a good example for others here on the BB. You seem to have approached your situation with balance and reason. It appears that you have been able to maintain a warm feeling for C while being detached enough not to be devastated by the lows of the emotional roller coaster.

That being said, there is someone else on the board that I think may benefit from your unique ability to keep a mostly high PMA. A poster in "Piecing" who goes by raindeer has recently had a down turn in his sitch and I thought that perhaps you might have some insight for him.

spd

odga Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi all - I have not posted in a while cause there was not much to post about - there is still not much to post about but I have chatted with Pam some and she said I had better post - so here it is.

As a side - I am getting my house organized and settling in - I am dating some and enjoying life. I am moving on and I WILL be happy with what ever God throws my way.

I will log in and read some post from time to time and maybe even post some.

Everybody keep smiling.

ODGA
Hi Odga,

Thank you for the chat last night. It was really good to catch up with you again!!!

You sound great.

Pam

"We must be willing to let go of the life we had planned
so as to have the life that is waiting for us"
odga Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi all - quick note - just got back from taking an two day Ground school for my private pilot test and then took the test - it made for a very long weekend (especially getting to the class at 7:30am on Sunday morning. Then I took the test after the class ended at 6:oopm.

I made 88% - now I need to just finish my flight requirements and take my check ride. I hope to have the license by Thanksgiving. (or at least by Christmass)

Meanwhile - everyone please keep smiling. (if you do things will turn out fine - maybe not like you hoped but still fine)

ODGA
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard