Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Party Time!

totite H came home! I could pee my pants!

Miss ya KK!

Thanks for stopping by and visiting!

Hugs
Deb

Miss T2 also! haven't talked to her in ages!

bom:01/2003
D: 03/14/2006
OP Offline
deb - party time is right!!!! LOL - woo hoo - i know about t2 - where has she been??? busy livin life i guess eh???

totite - i am so enormously happy for you!!! you know the real work starts now don't you??? ok ok - you already know that - but hey, lemmie tell you one thing, my hubby never left our home so i have no pearls of wisdom to share with you on the initial moving home phase, but jan does, trying24now - go back and re-read her threads cause it gets a bit hairy on some issues - but congratulations none the less!!!

kaw - your sense of imagery is just outstanding. yes, i remember those days of feeling utter despair as to what my future holds out - and now - yes, what you described is about where it is - thank you so much for visiting my thread and for helping me along my journey

rr - i know you, my nascar buddy - i will be with you in spirit this weekend when the cocacola happens - my husband will be cheering YOUR guy on, and i will be sitting by the sidelines with my own REBEL - LOL

wow - i sense an upswing on the board these last few days - funny how that all works eh?

i am at my inlaws - 2.5 hours from home - on dialup no less which SUCKS big time LOL

it's always good to get away, it just seems i have been doing that alot lately! LOL - i brought the kids to see thier grandparents which is always a blast. i absolutely LOVE these people, have i ever mentioned that????

i will be scarce over the next few days or so - but will be keeping up with everyone's sitches

take care

Kitti!

Have a great weekend!! Be safe!!

When you can't make a decision because you are torn between your heart and your head, listen to the half with the brain.
Thanks for the good wishes KK!

I guess I knew that your H didn't move out and in, but you did start a brand new R and I have appreciated your sharing how you have gone about doing that.

I will check in the Jan though too.

Have a great weekend.

totite "Accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative..."
Hey kitti....just dropped over to say hello and see how you're doing. Looks pretty good from here....we'll have to chat again soon.

Are you doin any BS at your in-laws...hmmmm, probabably not. I miss VB. take care. Tootles............

Karen
T
T
Here Kitti, Kitti, here Kitti, Kitti

Kitti's away for the weekend and can't come out and play. I've been missing your butt-kicking somehow! And wondering how you're doing.

Hope you are having a fabulous weekend.
Totally

R
R
Ill second the here kitty kitty I have seen the sun but for about 5 hours since I left VB. We are in this rut here in the midwest that just wont quit. Kitty how far are you from Lowes motor speedway, I am thinking I should get on the next flight out of here and go enjoy a good race with you!!! I heard NC has 90 degree weather. ooooh that sounds good. Take care and have fun, Roadrunner

Good Morning Ms. Kitti

Just wondered if you will be making us smile and giving us some wonderful positives soon.

Miss your smiling presence!

But hope your life is just going wonderful!!!

Pam

"We must be willing to let go of the life we had planned
so as to have the life that is waiting for us"
I miss my two ya ya sisters! But, I know that they are "getting a life" beyond this BB!

Deb

KK,

Thanks for the e-mail and I'm glad you are doing so great!

Thanks for being a kewl friend!

Take Care, hon!
Deb

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard