Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
D
DnJ Offline
D
Good Morning R

Your story is posted on the Another Divorce Busted! forum.

Rejoice’s Story

Have a great day.

D

Feelings are fleeting.
Be better, not bitter.
Love the person, forgive the sin.
P
P
This is wonderful Rejoice and I am so happy for your success In you and also in your relationship.
Your post is so true on so many levels. While my story started the same time it’s a little behind on yours with my MlC spouse however it is so true we just have to keep dusting ourselves off and trying again and doing more of what works. The two real keys are dropping that rope detaching and turning the focus on ourselves.
I love your daily survival I have something similar. It’s always one day at a time, never look further than tomorrow. It really is a roller coaster of a ride
Well done for surviving it and walking out of the whole experience a better person. That’s what it’s all about, our inner strength our inner reflection and growth

M:41 H:48
T:20. M:16.5
BD: 15/12/22 -moved out 17/3/2023
M
MrP Offline
M
Thank you, Rejoice, for sharing this level of detail. In addition to being inspiring, there are so many practical and helpful tips that you applied. I admire the stamina you need to have to stick with it. As DNJ says, now don't lose your hard-won progress nor fall back into old patterns. You've got the foundation for a new and better relationship than the old. I wish you continued success, love, and happiness.

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard