Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
B
B
Originally Posted by DnJ
Money. Yes, it’s important. And XH is meeting the legal requirements. Such as they are.

However, little G is more important.

Consider her and you. Your relationship. As you say, you were screwed financially. And only financially. Realize that. What you have, is worth more than money, and cannot be bought.

Feeling defeated. Yep. And that will flit. A temporary state.

Deep down, you have a wellspring of uplifting joy and pride and fulfilment with such a daughter in your life. And, truth be told, the hardships you’ve had to live through, make that even more golden.

Little G will never ever forget all you’ve sacrificed and provided for her. She currently doesn’t express nor understand the depth of all that. In time she will.

D
Well said, D! Couldn't agree more.

Ginger your ExH may enjoy his financial situation living in a two income household all these years, but you'll have a deeper relationship with your daughter. His loss.

Originally Posted by Ginger1
Originally Posted by bttrfly
on a happier note - by my calculation today is spa day??!!!! i vote for the hot stone massage xoxo enjoy the pampering!

It was the best day ever! Started with breakfast and mimosas . Went to the spa with hot tubs, sauna and massages. Then for margs and dinner. I went with friend to her dR appt( it’s our doctor friend) she was the last spot, so the 3 of us went for margs and dinner after.

I really needed today. I felt genuinely happy. We have decided we are going to do the spa day every 3 months.
Sounds perfect. Glad you got a much deserved you day.

Me:39 Ex-W:37
M:7 T: 9
S:6 D:3
BD/IHS/Confirm EA/PA: Feb '20
OM1 affair ends: May '20
W/OM2 & moves out: June-July '20
W files for D: Jul20
OM2 confirmed: 9/2020
Divorced: May '21
G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Thanks BL. Back to the normal stress and grind today. I will always have memories of yesterday.

I will always be thankful for the great relationship me and my D have. Although lately she’s been a bit relentless. “Mom, you need to do this, mom fix this, mom I need that, mom when are you going to…..” she thinks I’m some sort of machine. I guess it’s a compliment.

Hey BL, I’m not going to pursue you anymore, but I was wondering if you have been to the “sea hear now” music fest?

K
kml Offline
K
Wow, G, that is so weird!!! My FB feed just showed me an ad for that festival, and I was looking at it to see where it was (why FB thinks I would fly across the country for it I have no idea, although - the Breeders, Weezer, Tegan and Sara.....).

And then I open up my computer and here you are mentioning it! I think it's a sign you should go!

B
B
I will always be thankful for the great relationship me and my D have. Although lately she’s been a bit relentless. “Mom, you need to do this, mom fix this, mom I need that, mom when are you going to…..” she thinks I’m some sort of machine. I guess it’s a compliment.
Sounds like my kids! Hoped that would change as they got older, but you're not reassuring me lol

Hey BL, I’m not going to pursue you anymore, but I was wondering if you have been to the “sea hear now” music fest?
Never have, but interestingly enough just yesterday a friend posted about it on SM. Lineup looks great: Foo Fighters, Weezer, The Killers...etc. How old are The Beach Boys at this point? lol

L
L
Does BL need a restraining order if he is going to attend? lol

LH19 #2943309 02/08/23 05:19 PM
G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Originally Posted by LH19

Nah, he’s safe. I respect boundaries.

BL- it’s a great lineup this year! I was invited last year but couldn’t go, but I wasn’t thrilled with the line up.

You should go! I promise not to stalk you !

K
kml Offline
K
The Breeders song Cannonball was one of my favorites to play in my old band.

B
B
Stirring up trouble as usual LH? No protective order needed, I'm sure.

"Are you stalking me? Because that would be super."

Who knows...maybe we'll all meet up in person someday. For now I'll remain anonymous.

G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
BL, I respect your anonymity.

BL42 #2943344 02/09/23 10:57 AM
L
L
Originally Posted by BL42
Stirring up trouble as usual LH? No protective order needed, I'm sure.

"Are you stalking me? Because that would be super."

Who knows...maybe we'll all meet up in person someday. For now I'll remain anonymous.
Thanks for being honest BL and hopefully putting an end to it.

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard