Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
L
L
Originally Posted by Mach40
Yes I did.. We had some Port wine , probably helped.
Tonight, dinner at her place with friends..
Nice! Moving kind of fast for my taste but enjoy yourself!

G
G
A kiss is too fast for
Your pace , LH?

L
L
Seriously? No back to back dates.

1 member likes this: bttrfly
G
G
What is the reasoning behind that? I never understood if 2 people have availability and enjoy eachothers company, why wouldn’t they ?

D
D
Originally Posted by LH19
Don you seem to base everything including OLD on relationships and marriage. Is that why you tend to be negative because you’re not in either?

Very much to the contrary. I can’t ever see myself getting married again. But if the point of coaches book is to successfully win over a high quality woman why would you not want to keep that high quality woman? It would be like someone writing a book on how to become a ten percenter (defined as assets of a million dollars or more) if you learned the writer of that book achieved that but is now bankrupt, would you follow his advice? To me finding and dating the type of woman the coach advocates is only the first part - keeping her interested and engaged and as your GF over the long-term is the next challenge. That doesn’t mean it has to be forever but the guy who keeps the R going for many years might be the true 3 percent man versus the guy who uses her for a few months to maybe a year at most and has a dozen failed Rs in his wake. That’s success? Perhaps at age 25 it is, not so much at age 55. Just my belief. So if three percent dude has had the same lady for 5 years I’d look at him very differently than if 15 women figured him out over those five years and dumped his butt.

My beef with OLD is it’s filled with so many misfit, rejects along with the rinse and repeat daters. My best dates and Rs have come offline, by far, not even close. I still maintain the best ones are off the market and have been for many years. There’s a reason they are.

Hope that clears it up.

DonH
Midwest
Me 56
WAW-EXW 55
Met 11/95 / Married 5/00
Bomb 6/20/05 / She Filed on 6/2/06 / Divorced on 10/9/06
4 who'd qualify as GF since D & dated about 25 women since D
L
L
I’m well aware you never understood it.

Part of attraction is missing someone, wondering what they are doing, wondering if they are thinking about you etc. Doesn’t happen when you’re in their face all the time. I’m sure you’ll refute it based on your agenda so I shouldn’t bother but we are here to help people.

Let’s not forget Machs number one problem is he made his exw and family his entire existence, he’s not over his exw and you want him jumping back in at 100 miles an hour.

Sigh…..

L
L
Originally Posted by DonH
Originally Posted by LH19
Don you seem to base everything including OLD on relationships and marriage. Is that why you tend to be negative because you’re not in either?

Very much to the contrary. I can’t ever see myself getting married again. But if the point of coaches book is to successfully win over a high quality woman why would you not want to keep that high quality woman? It would be like someone writing a book on how to become a ten percenter (defined as assets of a million dollars or more) if you learned the writer of that book achieved that but is now bankrupt, would you follow his advice? To me finding and dating the type of woman the coach advocates is only the first part - keeping her interested and engaged and as your GF over the long-term is the next challenge. That doesn’t mean it has to be forever but the guy who keeps the R going for many years might be the true 3 percent man versus the guy who uses her for a few months to maybe a year at most and has a dozen failed Rs in his wake. That’s success? Perhaps at age 25 it is, not so much at age 55. Just my belief. So if three percent dude has had the same lady for 5 years I’d look at him very differently than if 15 women figured him out over those five years and dumped his butt.

My beef with OLD is it’s filled with so many misfit, rejects along with the rinse and repeat daters. My best dates and Rs have come offline, by far, not even close. I still maintain the best ones are off the market and have been for many years. There’s a reason they are.

Hope that clears it up.
I’d give it another read Don. There’s a chapter or two on how to keep your w/gf happy long term. Not everyone is cut out for LTRs and maybe he’s one of him. Book a $1,000 coaching session and ask him.

G
G
It’s definitely never been something that’s hurt me dating. I rarely do it , but I have done it. Can’t say it ever caused any harm, but maybe for some people it does .

L
L
Originally Posted by Ginger1
It’s definitely never been something that’s hurt me dating. I rarely do it , but I have done it. Can’t say it ever caused any harm, but maybe for some people it does .
I’m not sure that statement is measurable. I would argue if someone had a problem with it then I would wonder why.

G
G
What exactly is my “agenda”?

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard