Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
M
Mach40 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
A gathering tonight is not going to be a follow up date. Its just a dinner with her, friends etc. Not alone time like yesterday..
I met this lady by chance, as she lives down the street and walks her dogs by the house, as our neighborhood is a big circle effectively. We struck up conversations, and just get along real well.
I am not rushing this. I do like her company though, just a great conversationalist, and attractive, which doesnt hurt.
So, let fate take us through our journey, if there is to be one.
When I am with her, I dont think of the ex, or compare her. I am focused.

Sitting at a Table for One.
L
L
When I say your agenda I mean what you’re experiencing right now. I believe you did date 3-4 back to back so of course you’re pro rushing it because it fits your agenda. You like guys asking for hug’s because yours does so it fits your agenda. It’s sweet. That’s what I mean.

G
G
Still doesn’t make sense. And no we didn’t do it back to back. I don’t know why 2 dates in a row is rushing”

No, I like what I like. I don’t like it, because it happened to me so I have to say I like it.

I like guys asking for hugs. It’s sweet and wasn’t a turn off. I don’t like guys saying “ I’m not going to ask for a kiss because it would be awkward” I would say I liked that if I was looking to make things “fit my agenda”

People are different LH. What might turn you turn others off and vice versa. That’s all. I don’t say I prefer something simply because it happened to me already.

L
L
Ok. Take you at your word. Thought you liked a direct and decisive man but I guess I’m wrong. I apologize.

M
Mach40 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I saw on another thread people talking of coaches guidelines for dating? Is that available on here, or am I missing the obvious?

M
Mach40 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Been a while. Sunday, grand daughters B Day party
Ex will be there. I really dont want to see or talk to her.
Seems kinda self centered, but I am doing well daily not thinking of her.
This will be a minor mental set back, I will pull through.

B
B
Why do you think it's self centered?

What's going on with your neighbor lady friend?

Me:39 Ex-W:37
M:7 T: 9
S:6 D:3
BD/IHS/Confirm EA/PA: Feb '20
OM1 affair ends: May '20
W/OM2 & moves out: June-July '20
W files for D: Jul20
OM2 confirmed: 9/2020
Divorced: May '21
M
Mach40 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted by BL42
Why do you think it's self centered?

What's going on with your neighbor lady friend?
Our divorce was amicable.
I think it is self centered because she doesnt deserve a cold shoulder, attitude due to me not wanting to see her. I say that, because I wont be the guy I was, which was full of banter, laughing with her and carrying on normal conversations. I will be distant.
Lady and I are doing well.. Going to nice steak house tomorrow, Halls Chop house.. She is almost 100% on cough. Her students were the sick ones, probably got their flu symptoms from some exotic land their parents took them too, lol.

L
L
So do you think she rethink her decision if she sees cold and distant guy or funny laughter happy banter guy?

This thing with the neighbor, is it a friendship or the building of a relationship?

M
Mach40 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted by LH19
So do you think she rethink her decision if she sees cold and distant guy or funny laughter happy banter guy?

This thing with the neighbor, is it a friendship or the building of a relationship?
Hey, No, I dont think that she will rethink the decision. Not the point. I dont want her back. But, I dont want to be a jerk to her. I still have a relationship with the girls, her daughters. Over time, life events will always bring us back in the same arena. Cant hold a grudge, act like I never knew her. Eventually I have to be comfortable around her and accept her/our decision to move forward without faking it. If that makes sense.
Lady and I are doing well. I cant afford to get sick, do to my career.. So, we are just doing non physical stuff for now. We are flirting, touching etc, and building up. I think once this cold is completely gone, we will go further faster....
We are both foodies and travelers, so we have been talking about doing things together that involves both. Really liking her.
Oh, and she has a Masters in business, and a forensic degree ( hard field to get into, she tried, didnt work out).

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard