Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12
M
Mach40 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted by LH19
So why don’t you think it’s possible to go back? I’ve always been taught everything is possible.

When I went back and read your opening thread I stopped when I read she said “she’s not attracted to you”. Didn’t need to read anymore.
I dont think its possible because of who she is.. When she makes a decision, she is 100% on it.
There is no magic phrase, only action.. She sees it, and has stated it. I think deep down she is scared to vulnerable again.
I know my mistakes, and they are imbedded in my brain like an Elephant. Cant see me ever doing stupid stuff like that. Our Communication skills are 1000 times better, but her heart is still hurt.
She made comment years ago I was gaining weight, while in the service., and made comment I need to take better care of myself.. I did lose weight there. I was on Shore Duty, very lax, but when I went to another Command PT was intense, SDVT-1 for 3 years. Crossfit every other day..
She, as well as many others said I looked like Bruce Willis. I laugh, because someone in Italy made comment, a co worker and someone at the commissary called me Mr Willis.. Its funny, but, it was something we always thought was nice to let me know.. As She said, I rock the Bruce.. So, if women like Bruce, thats a good thing.

Sitting at a Table for One.
L
L
So when she decided to marry you I’m guessing she was 100% on it.

So she wanted you to take care of yourself for her but had no desire to do it for you.

M
Mach40 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
So when she decided to marry you I’m guessing she was 100% on it.

So she wanted you to take care of yourself for her but had no desire to do it for you.
Yes, she was 100% in. I tell you, the step daughter was fire the whole time.. I have never dealt with a kid so angry towards me.
Kind of. I was deploying allot, and its military food, hard to be low on calories.. My own fault.
I guess, maybe, she didnt want to upset me?

L
L
Upset you about what?

M
Mach40 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Upset you about what?
I am not saying its absolute, but maybe saying I looked bad is not something you tell your spouse. I never said that to her.. I always made her feel sexy, special etc. May not have always been true each day, especially when stress in the household happened.
Telling spouse they arent attractive cant be good. Delicate situation, need to be tactful.

L
L
So sounds like neither of you were attracted to one another and the house was stressful. Daughter is on her own. Maybe separate ways is best?

M
Mach40 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
So sounds like neither of you were attracted to one another and the house was stressful. Daughter is on her own. Maybe separate ways is best?
Daughter lives with her Mom.. She and I get along just fine now.

M
Mach40 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I can see her not finding me attractive, if she isnt into Bruce Willis.. I am making light of it.

M
Mach40 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
As far as being attractive, she is a pretty lady. I liked her person, her business acumen, drive, intelligence too. That is pretty attractive. As far as her in Hawaii, she was very stressed on family dynamics. That led her to not get hair done ( she needs it straightened ), no make up like she used to. The financials were hard too, and so there were many stress factors on our marriage, on top of the daughters issues.

L
L
Well the good news is there are many women who would be attractive to the Bruce Willis type. Yippee kiyeah mother fucher lol.

1 member likes this: Mach40
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard