Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Out of curiosity, what is the difference between labeling exclusive and being exclusive. What changes so much if you use the word or don’t use the word? BTW, I wasn’t the one who labeled it. And it was literally the only time in years this has happened that I’ve said it or have been exclusive with anyone.

And I violated a rule I had sent once. I dated a guy who wasn’t legally divorced. It was painful, but it was once.

You keep portraying me as repeat offenders of the situations when I’ve done it once. I haven’t dated anyone just separated ever. Just this once. Don’t plan on doing it again. So “keep” doing these things when I’ve done it once seems a bit of a stretch

B
B
Originally Posted by Ginger1
Originally Posted by bttrfly
Originally Posted by LH19
Some of us are just mean.
Yep I would think DNJ would agree with you.
Spit take.
Good one, LH

DnJ isn’t exactly the Mr. Nice he would like everyone to believe. But he’s doing a good job of snowing people . It’s easy with words on a forum to be nice or mean.

I stand by everything in this situation. And LH agrees offline.
Really G? Do you know DnJ personally, offline?
Whether he is or isn't Mr. Nice, I was more than a little taken aback by your attack on him. I somehow expected better of you.

M 20+ T25+
S ~15.5 (BD)
BD 4/6/15
D 12/23/16

"Someone I loved once gave me
A box full of darkness.
It took me years to understand,
That this too, was a gift."
~ Mary Oliver
D
D
Let me say this in my best teacher voice: right or wrong really only applies to answers on a test. In real world applications, right or wrong is subjective and we aren’t “graded” on it though it can feel like that at times.

As I say all the time, everyone has to do what works best for them. I am and always have been a one at a time kind of girl and I don’t want to date 3 or 4 at once. Some could argue that was because I didn’t have the opportunity but honestly, it just doesn’t work for me. It is messy for me. Can other people do it? Sure and more power to them if they can.

At the end of the day, G, you are a fantastic person with so much to offer and when the time is right, you’ll find love. I know the waiting [censored]. Believe me, Lord, how I know. Lol

Me 52, H53
Bomb drop 9/29/2014
Divorce from XH final 12/17/2014
Marriage #2 12/31/2019
5 adult (step)daughters (3 from XH's first marriage, 2 from current H's previous relationships)
6 grandkids
L
L
Out of curiosity, what is the difference between labeling exclusive and being exclusive. What changes so much if you use the word or don’t use the word? BTW, I wasn’t the one who labeled it. And it was literally the only time in years this has happened that I’ve said it or have been exclusive with anyone.

And I violated a rule I had sent once. I dated a guy who wasn’t legally divorced. It was painful, but it was once.

You keep portraying me as repeat offenders of the situations when I’ve done it once. I haven’t dated anyone just separated ever. Just this once. Don’t plan on doing it again. So “keep” doing these things when I’ve done it once seems a bit of a stretch

Look G like you said there is no right in wrong in the dating world. If you want to go on 3 or 4 dates a week in the beginning, label it and have deep intimate convos that is your call. I am just asking when is the last time you kept it light, wasn't so available and just got to know someone slowly?

The frustrating part is you know these things are not right. You call CW on it all the time. But for some reason when you do it every excuse in the book comes out.

As for the Bent thread I went back and read it today and you attacked me because I encouraged him to see both girls until he developed feelings for girl number 2.

G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
This is kind of hilarious.

Disagreeing is now “attacking”

DnJ “attacked” me and my morals on my thread. I guess I “attacked” his self righteousness and how he gets off on being everyone’s favorite and doing zero self work, but instead spending that time psycho analyzing and judging his ex wife and others. I surely hope he is different offline. I’m happy to be dead wrong in this situation.

LH, i “attacked you “ by explaining that perhaps his strong feelings for another woman is preventing him from having feelings for another woman, which admitted is a possibility. Then you came in and said “ DONT STOP HHH” so I guess that was an “attack” too, huh?

Man, am I vicious

A
A
Code
                                                  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒      ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒                                  
                                      ▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒    ▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░        ▒▒                                
                                    ░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░        ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░          ░░                              
                                  ░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░    ░░▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░░░░  ░░░░░░░░                
                              ▒▒▒▒▒▒░░      ░░░░░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒              
                            ▒▒▒▒░░░░    ░░▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░        ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░        ▒▒              
                      ░░░░░░▒▒▒▒░░  ░░░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░  ░░              
                ░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░            ░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░    ░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░  ░░░░░░          
            ▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░    ░░░░░░░░  ░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░  ░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒░░        
            ░░░░░░      ░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░▒▒▒▒░░          ░░▒▒        
            ░░░░░░  ░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░  ░░▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░          ░░░░░░░░░░  ░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░  ▒▒░░░░        
            ░░░░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░░░░  ░░▒▒░░  ░░▒▒░░░░▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░      ░░░░░░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ▒▒  ░░░░      
          ░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░░░░    ░░░░░░░░  ░░▒▒░░░░  ░░░░░░▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░    ▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  
      ▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░            ░░▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒  
  ▒▒▒▒▒▒      ░░░░░░░░░░    ░░░░▒▒░░░░░░  ░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ▒▒▒▒
  ▒▒░░  ░░░░░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒░░░░    ▒▒▒▒░░░░    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒░░░░        ░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░    ▒▒
  ▒▒░░  ░░▒▒░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░  ░░▒▒░░░░░░  ░░▒▒░░░░      ░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒░░░░        ░░  ░░░░░░▒▒░░░░  ░░░░░░    ░░
  ░░░░░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░        ░░░░░░░░░░  ░░▒▒░░  ░░░░░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒░░░░  ░░░░  ░░░░░░    ▒▒░░░░  ░░░░░░░░  ░░
      ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░      ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░    ░░  ░░░░░░
      ██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░  ░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░      ░░░░██
    ░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░  ██████░░░░░░░░░░      ░░░░░░██████
      ░░██████████      ░░████████████      ░░██████████████  ░░░░██████████████░░    ████████████░░▓▓      ░░░░██████░░
        ████████████        ████████████        ████████████      ██████████████      ████████████████      ██████████  
        ████████████        ████████████        ████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████        ██████████  
        ████████████        ████████████        ████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████        ██████████  
          ██████████        ████████████        ████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████        ████████    
          ████████████        ██████████        ████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████        ████████    
          ████████████        ██████████        ████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████        ████████    
          ████████████        ████████████        ██████████      ██████████████      ████████████▓▓      ██████████    
            ██████████        ████████████        ██████████      ██████████████      ████████████        ████████      
            ████████████      ████████████        ██████████      ████████████▓▓    ██████████████        ████████      
            ████████████        ██████████        ████████████      ██████████      ██████████████        ████████      
            ████████████        ██████████        ████████████      ██████████      ██████████████        ██████        
              ██████████▓▓      ██████████▓▓      ████████████      ██████████      ██████████████      ▓▓██████        
              ████████████      ░░██████████      ░░██████████      ██████████      ██████████████      ████████        
              ░░██████████        ██████████        ██████████      ██████████      ████████████        ████████        
              ░░██████████        ██████████        ██████████      ██████████      ████████████        ██████          
              ░░████████████      ██████████        ██████████      ██████████      ████████████        ██████          
                ████████████      ██████████        ██████████      ██████████      ████████████    ░░████████          
                  ██████████        ██████████      ██████████      ██████████      ████████████    ░░████████          
                  ██████████        ██████████      ██████████      ██████████      ████████████    ░░██████            
                  ████████████      ██████████        ████████      ██████████      ████████████    ░░██████            
                  ████████████      ██████████        ████████      ██████████      ██████████      ░░██████            
                    ██████████        ████████        ████████      ██████████      ██████████      ▒▒██████            
                    ██████████        ██████████      ████████      ██████████      ██████████      ██████              
                    ████████████      ██████████      ████████      ██████████      ██████████      ██████              
                      ██████████      ██████████        ██████      ██████████      ██████████      ██████              
                      ██████████        ████████        ██████      ██████████      ████████░░      ████                
                      ██████████▓▓      ████████        ██████      ██████████      ████████      ██████                
                        ██████████      ██████████      ██████      ██████████      ████████      ██████                
                        ██████████      ██████████      ██████      ██████████      ████████      ██████                
                        ██████████        ████████      ██████      ██████████  ░░██████████      ████                  
                        ████████████      ████████      ██████      ████████    ░░██████████      ████                  
                        ░░██████████      ████████        ████        ██████    ░░██████████      ████                  
                        ░░██████████      ████████░░      ██████      ██████    ░░████████      ████▓▓                  
                        ░░██████████      ██████████      ██████      ██████    ░░████████      ████                    
                        ░░▓▓██████████    ░░████████      ██████      ██████    ░░████████      ████                    
                            ██████████    ░░████████      ██████      ██████    ░░████████      ████                    
                            ██████████    ░░████████        ████      ██████    ░░████████      ██                      
                            ████████████    ▒▒██████        ████      ██████    ░░██████      ████                      
                              ██████████      ████████      ████      ██████    ░░██████      ████                      

On BD
H52, W50
T27, M26
S21, D23
BD-9-Mar-16
D-15-Jan-18 Final-19-Apr-18
I am a storyteller. The story may do you no good.
But a story is never for the listener. It is always for the one who tells
L
L
Thanks Mr, know it all. You get one girlfriend and are now the master and guru.

Never. I don’t do egotistical
These were both personal attacks directed right at me.

You are triggered by the following:
HHHing
"My kids come first"
Men dating multiple women at the same time

You are a cyber bully and I am thinking about reporting you to Job and Cadet.

G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Report me, please. I beg you .

L
L
I got reported for less.

I said your behavior is borderline psychopathic and you should be tested for Aspergers.

K
kml Offline
K
G- you've done a heroic job making peace with your terrible ex for the sake of your child. I admire that - I couldn't have done it.

As for people judging your dating choices - nobody here is in your shoes. I think you've done a great bit of self-examination, and are prepared to be a great partner to the right guy when he appears.

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard