Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 8,825
Likes: 230
L
Member
Offline
Member
L
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 8,825
Likes: 230
Originally Posted by Ginger1
Let’s just say his interest level is high. And he is extremely genuine . He will be away for a few weeks and D is away. I don’t think accepting a date 3 days later is going to make or break or us.

He has been separated for a few months. They had been separated before that as well. It’s a short term marriage and no children came from it. She was a manipulative binge drinker and abusive when she drank. He was done after giving her another chance . Papers are almost signed. He closes on his new place tomorrow.( he was not living with her in the meantime )

We had a candid open talk last night . He’s not the “I’m free woohoo type” but we both agreed that he does need his time single and to take a breather from everything . We agreed to be friends that kiss, lol. I have decided I am not going to have sex with him and I told him as much and he’s completely understanding . He’s seriously kind sweet and empathetic.
We know timing timing stinks.

Anyways, for the men out there. Does he have a good career stay fit and dress nice, and drive a decent car ? Yes. Ia that attractive ? Sure. But the most attractive part of his is his genuinity, not trying to be a certain way because he thinks that’s what women wants. He comes as his self . And we can sniff out when men are trying to be what they think a woman wants to be rather than just being themselves . Vulnerability , honesty, good conversation that goes beyond the surface level. Very attractive. His love for his family is as well.
I truly and honestly can't believe that you wrote this after one date and a phone call. I am flabbergasted. If I had a nickel............... Go easy on her MLCH.

Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 5,526
Likes: 183
B
Member
Offline
Member
B
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 5,526
Likes: 183
Originally Posted by LH19
Originally Posted by bttrfly
I am not reaching when I say you objectify women in the vast majority of your posts.
I would prefer you to pull example from my threads to prove your point. Until than I consider it slander.
what so I have to go pull "evidence" otherwise I'm blowing smoke out of my @$$? Tell you what, in the interest of efficiency I'll just wait til your next post and point it out to you in real time.


M 20+ T25+
S ~15.5 (BD)
BD 4/6/15
D Final 12/23/16

"There's something awfully screwy going on around here!"

Walk along the side of the road with a bag & you're gonna end up with a lot of trash!
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 8,825
Likes: 230
L
Member
Offline
Member
L
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 8,825
Likes: 230
Originally Posted by bttrfly
Originally Posted by LH19
Originally Posted by bttrfly
I am not reaching when I say you objectify women in the vast majority of your posts.
I would prefer you to pull example from my threads to prove your point. Until than I consider it slander.
what so I have to go pull "evidence" otherwise I'm blowing smoke out of my @$$? Tell you what, in the interest of efficiency I'll just wait til your next post and point it out to you in real time.
BF its cool. You know I need evidence or I can't take anyone seriously.

Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 13,454
Likes: 34
C
Member
Online
Member
C
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 13,454
Likes: 34
Originally Posted by LH19
Originally Posted by bttrfly
Originally Posted by LH19
Originally Posted by bttrfly
I am not reaching when I say you objectify women in the vast majority of your posts.
I would prefer you to pull example from my threads to prove your point. Until than I consider it slander.
what so I have to go pull "evidence" otherwise I'm blowing smoke out of my @$$? Tell you what, in the interest of efficiency I'll just wait til your next post and point it out to you in real time.
BF its cool. You know I need evidence or I can't take anyone seriously.

A REAL woman is giving you a REAL POV - don't blow it off.

Like J3B said if it stings - better look at it.


Me-68, D36,S35
1 member likes this: bttrfly
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 8,825
Likes: 230
L
Member
Offline
Member
L
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 8,825
Likes: 230
Cadet I am not blowing it off I take her accusations very seriously.

Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 4,551
Likes: 113
M
Member
Offline
Member
M
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 4,551
Likes: 113
Originally Posted by LH19
Cadet I am not blowing it off I take her accusations very seriously.


Do you trust her opinion ?

Do you trust what anyone else reads in your words ???

Maybe you could , since you seem to be taking these allegations seriously, trust a perspective that may not fit with your current one, and read back through some of these threads and try to see it from a different perspective...

"Work on yourself" shouldn't involve someone else doing it for you....You gain nothing from having others do that for you....

You can give a man a fish and he eats for a day....or teach a man to fish and he eats for a lifetime....

1 member likes this: bttrfly
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 8,825
Likes: 230
L
Member
Offline
Member
L
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 8,825
Likes: 230
Like an upside frog in the water.....

I refuse to go back

I know my truth inside and out

There are more than two ways to skin a cat....

Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 4,551
Likes: 113
M
Member
Offline
Member
M
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 4,551
Likes: 113
The best predictor of future behavior, is past behavior.

If we don't learn from the past, then we are doomed....

And once again....

Originally Posted by J3b
When we lie to ourselves, we have failed..

When we believe those lies, we are f%$&ed...


One thing that I learned from him that was the most important...



Was that he was smart enough to know that he wasn't smart enough...






Originally Posted by LH19
Like an upside frog in the water.....

I refuse to go back

I know my truth inside and out

There are more than two ways to skin a cat....




But hey, I like your version better.









I'll watch for my name in the Notification thread.... : )

Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 8,825
Likes: 230
L
Member
Offline
Member
L
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 8,825
Likes: 230
LOL. Mach it's all good. I can't change how BF feels about me. I understand men trying to approve attraction comes off as "Gamey". Again, I don't understand why that is so taboo to improve? But like a humpback camel smoking a cigarette it is what it is.

When G-money isn't mad at me she will vouge for me that I am not a player.

Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 5,526
Likes: 183
B
Member
Offline
Member
B
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 5,526
Likes: 183
Originally Posted by LH19
Like an upside frog in the water.....

I refuse to go back

I know my truth inside and out

There are more than two ways to skin a cat....
this is you keeping yourself in your safe little box, LH. I want better than that for you.


M 20+ T25+
S ~15.5 (BD)
BD 4/6/15
D Final 12/23/16

"There's something awfully screwy going on around here!"

Walk along the side of the road with a bag & you're gonna end up with a lot of trash!
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard