Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
S
S
Gerda, I know how you feel about the kid situation. It is hard having them go to the ex and spend time when you do all the parenting stuff. And then to have them misbehave when with you...its a lot. You are doing the work though. You are putting in the effort that will pay off in the long run, its just a beat down right now. Those kids will grow up to know and recognize the situation for what it is and will have a new found appreciation and respect for you! My father is not my biological father, but the one I grew up with none the less. I have always known he wasn't my father. I never felt like he treated me different, but as a child I could not help thinking about that other aspect of my life that I knew nothing about. But, now as an adult, I realize just how amazing what he did for me was. I do not always agree with him politically or religiously, but I would die for that man. I say that to explain that your kids (although getting older) still think like kids. They will come around and I have no doubt about that.

So...you did? Awesome! But I didn't get anything. was is sjohns63@msn.com? My plan was if I got something from you I'd give you the email I actually use, just didn't want to post that one in public.

I know the times can be troubling, but I hope TODAY is amazing for you!

Sam

Me: 45 yrs
W: 43 yrs
Together: 20 yrs
Married: 15 yrs
Son: 19 yrs
Daughter: 18 yrs
BD: Jan 2017
job Offline

Last edited by job; 08/21/22 06:39 PM. Reason: added link to new thread

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard