Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
LH19 #2932527 04/11/22 08:31 PM
K
KitCat Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Originally Posted by LH19
Originally Posted by KitCat
I don't think he will contact me again... a little bit of a bummer because I was really looking forward to another roll in the hay with him.
I wish more women had your attitude. Love the honesty lol.

Don't be too hard on yourself. Any man who would get upset about that isn't worth holding on to.

Well please don't think I hop into any guys bed... LOL!

Outside of my XH he's the only guy I've had sex with. I prefer to be monogamous. I'd just rather have sex with him again... the known, than starting all over with the unknown?

K
KitCat Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Originally Posted by DejaVu6
Another example of why phone calls are much more preferable to text messages when it comes to communicating with people you don’t know really well and vice versa.

Its really weird... he has NEVER called me. We only text or see each other in person. That has recently bothered me but I hadn't said anything to him about it just yet. I feel that phone calls, even short ones would help progress this to a more positive situation.

His response to your one text makes me think his belief that you don’t understand his schedule may have been percolating for a while and he just used this to express what was on his mind. Maybe you have made other comments in the past? Or he has had this experience with other women?

We've talked about it before. I've always validated him in the past - being gone a week at a time, his sleep schedule, he has elderly parents he also looks after. When he has texted when he travels and talks about a day that went to sh*t, I always listen and validate. I've learned that he needs some serious down time when he first gets home so I never pressure to see him.

But, somehow you are right he still has the belief that I don't understand his schedule OR possibly this has been an issue in his past? I really don't know.

I know a little of marriage that ended 9yr ago but haven't really discussed any of his other relationships. Of course my D was just final in Oct.

Don’t beat yourself up for word vomiting. I think many people would have a tendency to do that when they are being accused of something they weren’t actually doing. I wouldn’t be so sure you won’t hear from him again KC. He may reach out once he has had some time to reflect. smile

I would love to hear from him again but I would be surprised. He is super talented at ghosting and it doesn't take much to trigger it. All I can do is give him space but d*mn if I'm not pissed about it!!!! But, I no longer chasing him. He has my number.

Last edited by KitCat; 04/11/22 09:12 PM.
KitCat #2932531 04/11/22 09:19 PM
K
KitCat Offline OP
OP Offline
K

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard