Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
M
M
She was probably afraid u were stealing money or something.
Let it go. NC!

Me: 34
Stbxw: 30
D:5 D:3
Mini bd: May/June 2019
Married: Aug 2019
BD: 6th Dec 2019
OM Confirmed: Feb 2020
March 2020: I filed for D
Waiting for D to be finalized and W to move out end of January 2021
B
B
Dink,

Originally Posted by SteveLW
I think you speak to her way too often. Look up Last Resort Technique. And even if you really are at the point of not wanting to save it, then you still shouldn't be talking to her so much.
Originally Posted by Kind18
The last few posters told you that you should be drawing a hard line on communication and strictly limiting it. That’s because if you don’t, this stuff happens and makes things even worse.
Originally Posted by SteveLW
At this point you need to go dark. (LRT) You need to never answer her phone calls, certainly never call her. If she texts with a direct question, answer it in as few words as possible, but not right away (remember you are out GAL!). No greetings and salutations. No closings. No courtesies, just business like. Yes and no questions should get yes or no answers.
Originally Posted by JosephS
Last thing, you talk to her way much. You aren’t giving her an opportunity to miss you, or a reason too miss you. In the absolute simplest of terms, people want what they can’t have.
Originally Posted by Mumin
Let it go. NC!
Read the quotes above I pulled from others' comments. A handful of posters have already said communicate less (or not at all). There was nothing in her call or texts about the bank account you needed to respond to, and certainly no back and forth. Don't ease her into the transition. She already notice you didn't call her back about your sister. Make her wonder why you're not responding to the questions about the bank as well. Or any other topics for that matter.

Originally Posted by Dink
She said you know you can call me or whatever to talk, we are still family.
Lots of them say it. It's a farce. She's living with OM and asking for a Divorce. DO NOT give her the comfort of pretending you'll still be friends or still a family.

Originally Posted by Dink
Strange
Don't over think this. Most of them act strange, but don't fool yourself into thinking her acting upbeat or project your hopes of her leaving OM and keeping the marriage together onto her nice conversation.

Last edited by BL42; 03/29/22 12:23 AM.

Me:39 Ex-W:37
M:7 T: 9
S:6 D:3
BD/IHS/Confirm EA/PA: Feb '20
OM1 affair ends: May '20
W/OM2 & moves out: June-July '20
W files for D: Jul20
OM2 confirmed: 9/2020
Divorced: May '21
K
K
She called me today because I got Locked out of the bank account by putting in wrong password three time because I had caps lock on. She first texted me and said did you request a code from Huntington? If you did call me and I will give it to you. I replied already got it. Thx. She said what did you need it for I said I got locked out. She then called and said what’s going on with the back account and I told her I got locked out because of having caps lock on. She ok, just wanted to make sure what was going on, didn’t know what frame of mind you were in since you never answer my calls or text yesterday, referring to when I took my sister to ER room. I said I better today. She said you know you can call me or whatever to talk, we are still family. I said im good it was a long day and didn’t want to talk about . She was pretty upbeat acting. Then we said goodbye.

Strange

The only thing strange here is that you are still talking to her and answering calls.

CALLS - MAKE NO PHONE CALLS TO HER. ANSWER NO CALLS FROM HER.

MESSAGES - do NOT respond unless there’s a question, and even then, minimum 24 hours and come here first before responding. Do not initiate text messages.

If you keep communicating - you have no power.
If you stop communicating - it flips the power to you.

Also, you’re STILL concentrating on her. What are you doing for YOU? Exercise, job, hobbies, IC?

job Offline
Please start a new thread. I am locking this one because you have more than reached the 100 posting/reply limit.

Here is a link on how to "link your threads". But before you can link them, you need to start a new thread and then link them up. Since I have locked this thread. I will link your new thread to this one for you.

How to Link Threads

New Thread:

Need advice please

Last edited by job; 03/29/22 03:55 PM. Reason: added link to new thread

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard