Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
A
Originally Posted by kml
Oh - and keep an eye on what he's taking, don't let him either walk off with stuff you want, or leave a bunch of his stuff behind for you to have to store.
An easy way to do a household inventory is to just go around and take pictures of everything including just opening closets and drawers and taking a shot of that.

Don't be shocked at all by what is taken and what is left. Or what they may suddenly be attached to. I recall one poster here talking about how her ex took the steps to a shed if I recall correctly. I ended up with just 1 lamp in the entire house.

As bttrfly says, it's all marital assets (other than gifts or many types of inheritance).

On BD
H52, W50
T27, M26
S21, D23
BD-9-Mar-16
D-15-Jan-18 Final-19-Apr-18
I am a storyteller. The story may do you no good.
But a story is never for the listener. It is always for the one who tells
E
E
Just caught up and I’m so proud of you for putting your foot down. Wow, the way he speaks to you sounds so much like my H. I agree the chain lock would be a good idea, as well as much of the advice you have received from the crew.

All I can say is try to accept it will feel weird as he leaves. And try to distract yourself. Hugs to you! You got this!

El

Me 52, H 56
T10 M7, 2nd MR for both
2 Step Sons (19 and 21)
BD: Fall 2020
D finalized: July 2022
XH Married AP soon after D day.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard