Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
S
Steve_ Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I agree with you guys I gotta tread carefully.

I also think that the kids will definitely feed off the vibes from the parents and partners. My kids HATED OM when they were moved in there. Now I dropped them off to him a little bit before my EW got off work. He and I sat and talked about the mandatory vaccines and stuff and Just how the world is getting crazy for a minute then I left. He takes time to play games with the kids, he asks them about their day and they have let go of the anger toward him regarding the D because I have asked them to. They are happy. So it can for sure go either way.

Some will also be on my gf’s temperance and patience especially when she doesn’t have her own kids. But I have faith in her, she is a good woman and I feel like with time and for how greatful my the distance it will allow them to slowly build a bond. And if things don’t work out I feel like the kids will be upset but they will Understand. They are sharp little ones. I just keep doing what I feel like I should be doing and praying for the best. But I am really careful about how I do this because I can’t undo mistakes with the little ones.

Thanks for the feedback everyone <3

T:11
M:10
K: D5, S7
BD: 9/1/20
WW continues to break up and recon with OM.
I paid last fees and pushed the D 5/3/2021
Default Dissolution granted 8/5/21.
Glad my D was not busted.
job Offline
Please start a new thread and link them both together.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
K
K
You want a real 2x4?

I think at best, you are a troll who likes winding up LBS on this website and gets some sick sense of satisfaction that people are trying to help and you’re stringing us all along.

Worst case, you have very serious mental health issues and you believe all the BS you write.

In 500 posts, every time you’ve been called out on something, you say “yeah, but” or “I only did that because”

You seem to have zero ability to ever admit you made a mistake. You will go to extraordinary lengths to justify shitty behaviour and manipulation of your ex. You play victim and paint her as a manipulative puppet master, but you are no different.

If you keep telling yourself you’re a victim of her, nothing will ever change.

I see an eventual train wreck with your new relationship, but you simply can’t be told. What upsets me the most, is what it will do to your children.

I wish your children good luck … because they’re going to need it.

1 member likes this: wayfarer
L
L
Kind18 with an uppercut. Down goes Steve!

LH19 #2926033 11/03/21 02:34 PM
job Offline
Start a new thread. You are over the 100 posting/reply limit.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard