Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
D
DBX80 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by LH19
I agree with MLCxH who owes us an update.

Time for a loving are you in or are you out convo with the intention that if she’s out you file for divorce.

If your interested we can work out the details.

What would that even look like?

Also, I would be shocked if she’s not currently seeing someone (whether it be the original OM, or a new OM).

L
L
W we’ve been separated for over a year now. This situation isn’t working for me anymore. We can either work on the marriage or get divorced.

But you have to be willing to walk away and d her if she says she doesn’t want to work on the marriage.

S
S
Originally Posted by DBX80
Originally Posted by SteveLW
Have you read sandi's 37 rules? YOu need to. I carried them around on my phone with me in the heart of my sitch! I didn't follow them perfectly, but when I did the impacts were almost immediate. On me! (Felt empowered, more in control, etc). And sometimes even on her.

Yes, I've read them many times. I just wasn't sure if they still applied post-divorce, or after you've decided to move on.

R2C likes to say, and I agree, ALWAYS be DBin!

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
S
S
Originally Posted by MLCxH
Originally Posted by LH19
Originally Posted by DBX80
Originally Posted by SteveLW
Have you read sandi's 37 rules? YOu need to. I carried them around on my phone with me in the heart of my sitch! I didn't follow them perfectly, but when I did the impacts were almost immediate. On me! (Felt empowered, more in control, etc). And sometimes even on her.

Yes, I've read them many times. I just wasn't sure if they still applied post-divorce, or after you've decided to move on.

But you are not divorced and haven’t moved on.

Lol, that is absolutely correct LH smile

DBX, Just my opinion here, take it for what it is worth! The way I view it you are now batting at full count. If I were you, I would take one last swing. No more foul balls, no bunts but swing for the fences and exit the field if it is a strike out. That way there are no regrets but at the same time you can move forward without staying in limbo.

FTR, I disagree with this. It is your sitch DBX and you can do what you want, but WAWs are like cats. They run the other way when you reach out to them. But sometimes if you sit still and let her come to you, she will want to come and jump in your lap. The one last ditch effort to have a heart-to-heart rarely if ever works. And then the LBH feels devastated and like they just gave up their integrity.

Also, filing for D doesn't mean that you can't have this heart-to-heart later. Some WWs have been jolted by the actual serving of divorce papers. Not all or a majority, but some.

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
job Offline

Last edited by job; 03/26/21 08:17 PM. Reason: added link to new thread

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard