Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
G
G
You say you got her back twice and was using those techniques again.

Just because you got her back twice doesn’t mean it worked. Because she keeps walking away again.

S
S
Originally Posted by Ginger1
You say you got her back twice and was using those techniques again.

Just because you got her back twice doesn’t mean it worked. Because she keeps walking away again.

THIS

When you win her back without doing the work, you are just setting yourself up for a future BD.

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
L
L
Originally Posted by 1stLove
Yeah guys I agree. Starting to read the 3% man now as well.

Great! Ginger highly recommends this book.
I just thought that the things I did before got her back twice, so was hoping this time is the same. Didn't take it so serious honestly. I guess when you have been doing it wrong twice but still succeeded you don't feel like you have to change anything.

1st you can't discount the fact this is the third time she has left you. You can ignore reality but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.
In any case, I will do that now as hanging out currently is not even pleasurable anyhow. No point in doing it.

Nothing worse in the world then being in the friend zone.
It is sad because I do not believe she will come back when I go NC and say to her basically I don't want to be your friend but if a romantic relationship is possible let me know. Because I have no way to gain her attraction as it is said in so many other ex back programs (withmyexagain for example).

This is actually not true. Right now you are that annoying gnat buzzing around her head all the time that she is constantly shooshing away. Once the gnat goes away, she starts to think, whatever happened to that gnat, I wonder where it went?
So just out of curiosity, what do you think about that theory - that you have to reattract her and in order to do so it is an advantage to be her friend, but don't act like her friend?

Actually that is the correct theory you just got it backwards on how to get there. Right now everything you do around her is a turn off. EVERYTHING!. You change it by removing yourself from her life. She will at some point wonder what you are up to. If your home crying in your cornflakes her interest won't be peaked. If you are out living a kick @ss life, she will notice.

G
G
Ginger highly detests that book

1stLove Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks, I feel ready now to take that step. It took me 3 weeks (besides the weeks I messed up in our relationship) and I hope that it is not too late - but I guess it doesn't really matter anyhow with the right attitude. Currently I feel like I can walk away without looking back.

So question then.
She suggested we grab a coffee on Sun to briefly talk. I kind of know that she wants to talk about if I am waiting for her and clarify her (non)feelings for me.

What shall I do?
1. Go to the coffee and tell her all the things we discussed. Don't want to be a friend and if that is what she wants I don't want to see her until she changes her mind (not sure how to formulate that better to be less direct).
2. Just send her a text or voice message explaining the same without going for the coffee.

Last edited by 1stLove; 01/28/21 02:30 PM.
1stLove Offline OP
OP Offline
Ginger highly detests that book

Why detest? One of you guys recommended it to me before no?
What are the parts that you don't agree with?

L
L
Thanks, I feel ready now to take that step. It took me 3 weeks (besides the weeks I messed up in our relationship) and I hope that it is not too late - but I guess it doesn't really matter anyhow with the right attitude. Currently I feel like I can walk away without looking back.

So question then.
She suggested we grab a coffee on Sun to briefly talk. I kind of know that she wants to talk about if I am waiting for her and clarify her (non)feelings for me.

What shall I do?
1. Go to the coffee and tell her all the things we discussed. Don't want to be a friend and if that is what she wants I don't want to see her until she changes her mind (not sure how to formulate that better to be less direct).
2. Just send her a text or voice message explaining the same without going for the coffee.

Wait until she contacts you to meet up.

Just say "there is nothing more to talk about. I accept that you don't want to be in a relationship anymore. I have no interest in being friends so call me if you change your mind and will discuss how I feel about it then"

Then you NEVER contact her again unless she contacts you first.

G
G
I’m a woman and think his teachings are very classless and misogynistic .

But that’s just coming from me, a woman. The men who follow him thinks he’s a god .

S
S

What shall I do?

1. Be busy Sunday. When she tries to confirm meeting, simply respond "I am busy Sunday." If she doesn't confirm I would even advocate not showing up. At this point you do not owe her anything.

2. See #1. #2 breaks the rules of NC engagement. Get out of the that mindset. Nice guys finish last. Stop trying to nice her back.

M(53), W(54),D(19)
S
S
I’m a woman and think his teachings are very classless and misogynistic .

But that’s just coming from me, a woman. The men who follow him thinks he’s a god .

I am not a fan. While I do believe that woman are biologically attracted to alpha males (you can't fight biology) I do not like his focus on bedding a woman. "All dates should end in sex." Yeah....no.

M(53), W(54),D(19)
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard