Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
R
R
Originally Posted by Steve85
Maybe your world view is different than mine, but to me dating is to try to find a suitable long-term partner. A spouse. I've never understood the casual dating just to go out and have fun, and sleep with someone with no commitment. But that is just me. As I said before, it is your life, you get to choose what you do regardless of what others say, especially strangers on the internet.

The best part is you have strangers on the internet sharing many different ideas, giving you more things to consider as you make these choices.

I had to question every belief I had. I challenged my world view. Wrapping my head around being a dedicated husband to being a single man. Learning new attractive behaviors.

I believe one of the steps in the process before dating is just interacting with many women. ONS could happen during this phase. Looking into your core values, should a married man be dating? When are you single again? The day your wife had sex with someone else? After the papers are signed? Each of us view this different. You make your choice and live with the consequences of that choice.

Right now, your life is complicated dealing with one woman. Do you want more women in your life to make it even more complicated right now?

Do you understand your role in the breakdown of your marriage? Do you understand how your behavior contributed? Have you changed your behavior? Are you interacting differently with your wife? Does she see the change? does she respect you more?

"What is best for my kids is best for me"
Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
job Offline

Last edited by job; 01/30/21 01:32 PM. Reason: added link to new thread

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard