Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
H
OP Offline
H

H
OP Offline
H
So trying to focus on work today. It’s going so-so, not as bad as last week but still have times where I think about the past and how I got in this situation. But I push on as I can’t change anything that has already happened.

I caught myself picking up the phone when she called earlier, which [censored] as I told myself I wouldn’t answer if she called but I failed that one frown she asked if I wanted cookies and her to make something for dinner. I said “yes that would be good” then found out she is making cookies for the OM and would make me and kids some too. It took everything for me not to blow up but I kept my cool and said “I don’t want to hear about the OM or anything your doing with or for him” then said I had to get back to work and got off the phone.

She texted asking if I was going to Doordash tonight. I sometimes like doing it because it’s easy money in our small town, and it helps to take one of the kids and just talk about life. I don’t know if I will do it tonight or not. I know I am gonna spend sometime working out at my house and go for a walk. And kids I think were looking forward to watching a karate movie haha smile

Had a quick break from work to update you all. I’m still trying to push on smile

L
L
When are you seeing a lawyer?

H
OP Offline
H
Originally Posted by LH19
When are you seeing a lawyer?

I am going to call one tomorrow.

L
L
Find out what rights you have regarding the children and if you can do anything to remove her cheating @ss out of the house. Probably not but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

H
OP Offline
H
Find out what rights you have regarding the children and if you can do anything to remove her cheating @ss out of the house. Probably not but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

That’s at the top of my list. Also going to find out how D works exactly in this state and what other things I can do regarding my finances/joint account etc...

L
L
Great. This will give you some relief.

H
OP Offline
H
Great. This will give you some relief.

I do hope so. I am actually looking forward to it. Not sure if I should be but some relief will be great.

In the future - yeah, don't answer phone calls.

If she asks you if you want anything from her, say "no thank you". Doesn't matter what it is.

Don't let her make you food, don't let her help you with a dang thing.

You WILL find relief from a lawyer. Get to one ASAP.
(Seriously, your lawyer is going have a fit that you are financing a boob job.)
Take their advice to the letter.

Let go of that fear of losing your marriage. It's already dead. Gone.

Acceptance of that will help you not act/react to her actions.

ME47 XH44, S28 S24 S19

8/17-BD
IHS: 1/17-2/19
D FILED (ME): 7/19
D FINAL: 10/20
M23 T25
OW CONFIRMED: 01/21

Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
H
OP Offline
H
Originally Posted by 97Hope
In the future - yeah, don't answer phone calls.

If she asks you if you want anything from her, say "no thank you". Doesn't matter what it is.

Don't let her make you food, don't let her help you with a dang thing.

You WILL find relief from a lawyer. Get to one ASAP.
(Seriously, your lawyer is going have a fit that you are financing a boob job.)
Take their advice to the letter.

Let go of that fear of losing your marriage. It's already dead. Gone.

Acceptance of that will help you not act/react to her actions.

Understood. I think it was because she hasn’t made anything or mentioned cooking in weeks, me and kids have been doing it, and it just caught me off guard. She says the “counselor” we were going to recommended it. Makes no sense but not sure if she wants to go see the MC again or not, honestly I don’t think it would do any good so I haven’t rescheduled or pushed that issue at all or even mentioned it.

Lawyer will be called first thing in morning. Going to search some up tonight. I think I’ll find more than one and talk to them.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard