Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
S
S
By now it can't be a puppy any more, can it?

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
K
KitCat Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Originally Posted by LH19
KK,

The pilot thing is weird. You should not be that attached after 6 days. Something to to discuss with your IC lol.

As for you STBXH. You shouldn’t let him wean himself off you. You should make him go cold turkey.

I’ve told you before that right now you are not even plan B. You’re somewhere between Q and T. He’s NEVER going to learn to miss you.

Unfortunately being the person you are, you know best. (Insert LH eye roll)

I've never said "I know best"... but I recognize I'm a fallible human and that LH cannot logic my emotions... LOL!!!

Pilot is not weird when you recognize how vulnerable I allowed myself to be with him. I've had lots of first dates... several second dates and some thirds... I've got someone who is trying to convince me to exclusive with him. They can all walk at any given time and I won't bat an eye. While my walls were not coming down fast enough or the right ones I will never know... but I haven't put myself out there like that with anyone outside my STBXH 12yr ago.

So I can own that I know I should not be hung up... but I also own why I am. I also realize that I am impulsive. Its a crazy odd mix of being incredibly shy... yet crazy impulsive. I get it that to two don't really go together so I'm just a conundrum!

Well its good to know that I'm not even PLAN B. He shares the pics because he thinks we are just friends then. Which wouldn't bother me except that he lives with OW and is taking OW to Hawaii. So its like... really??? Do you tell her that you send me pictures of what you are working on?

And, frankly he has a lot of work do to on himself before there could ever be any recon... I could not return to his past behaviors... EVER.

K
KitCat Offline OP
OP Offline
K

L
L
Originally Posted by KitCat
Originally Posted by LH19
KK,

The pilot thing is weird. You should not be that attached after 6 days. Something to to discuss with your IC lol.

As for you STBXH. You shouldn’t let him wean himself off you. You should make him go cold turkey.

I’ve told you before that right now you are not even plan B. You’re somewhere between Q and T. He’s NEVER going to learn to miss you.

Unfortunately being the person you are, you know best. (Insert LH eye roll)

I've never said "I know best"... but I recognize I'm a fallible human and that LH cannot logic my emotions... LOL!!!

Pilot is not weird when you recognize how vulnerable I allowed myself to be with him. I've had lots of first dates... several second dates and some thirds... I've got someone who is trying to convince me to exclusive with him. They can all walk at any given time and I won't bat an eye. While my walls were not coming down fast enough or the right ones I will never know... but I haven't put myself out there like that with anyone outside my STBXH 12yr ago.

So I can own that I know I should not be hung up... but I also own why I am. I also realize that I am impulsive. Its a crazy odd mix of being incredibly shy... yet crazy impulsive. I get it that to two don't really go together so I'm just a conundrum!

Well its good to know that I'm not even PLAN B. He shares the pics because he thinks we are just friends then. Which wouldn't bother me except that he lives with OW and is taking OW to Hawaii. So its like... really??? Do you tell her that you send me pictures of what you are working on?

And, frankly he has a lot of work do to on himself before there could ever be any recon... I could not return to his past behaviors... EVER.

Maybe OW knows he sends you photos and doesn’t view you as a threat.

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard