Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
G
G
Originally Posted by KitCat
Originally Posted by LH19
Based on your description of him. He doesn’t seem to feel bad for using you for sex.

Hmm... don't really know how he feels.

The only time he ever expressed anything was 1) when he has on more than one occasion mentioned that I don't talk, that he carries the conversation and 2) referred to me as a MILF once but other than that hasn't ever commented on how attractive I am.

I agreed to the sex and clearly I'm showing up in lingerie at his front door... maybe I was using him for sex too??? But, being a woman I just got attached and then behaved badly.

You are using sex hoping it will get him to want you as something more

L
L
Plus you advertised as married looking for something casual. You misrepresented yourself. Now he sees you as a stage 3 clinger and has ghosted you.

Move on!

K
KitCat Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Originally Posted by Ginger1
He’s not a womanizer

When he realized you wanted more, he should have backed out, instead of taking what you were giving him. Maybe that’s his fault. But you claim you were very honest you were just OLD for some friends and a fun time. You got that and you tried to make it more and you are upset that he doesn’t see you as more?

I’m going to blunt. Your reactions were kind of desperate and maybe seen as a little psycho .

Oh, I totally see how my reactions are --- I'm NOT proud. Hence why I'm very humiliated... BIG TIME.

He pulled back and told me to get moving on my D... I took that to mean he wasn't going to get serious unless I was D? Who knows... maybe it was an excuse OR unsolicited advice.

WHO KNOWS... too little... too late... I messed this one up.

K
KitCat Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Originally Posted by Ginger1

You are using sex hoping it will get him to want you as something more

I don't think I knew what I wanted in the beginning.... TBH

K
KitCat Offline OP
OP Offline
K

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11