Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
O
O
If I were in the early stages of dating a woman, I wouldn’t respond to that text.

Me: 41 W:42
T: 14 M: 11
S: 6

"What happened happened, and couldn't have happened any other way...because it didn't"
S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted by OnlyBent
If I were in the early stages of dating a woman, I wouldn’t respond to that text.

Why wouldn't you?

L
L
Originally Posted by SaltyDog
You say she already knows it was on Sunday and she already knows you had a great time. How will it make you feel if she doesn’t reply?

I won't feel any different if she doesn't reply. I just feel like there's a difference b/t playing it cool and obviously ignoring her. Replying instantly is what I would usually do. Waiting a couple of hours is strange behavior that can be explained with "was busy doing..." if asked. Not replying at all is obviously ignoring her. I am totally open to that option down the road, I just feel like it would be like going straight to a triple dog dare and skipping the double!

Yo Salty Dog you are a different cat. Worried about replying to an insignificant text but also Tinder dating.

Don't let her ween herself off you. No need to respond. Waiting a few hours to respond (playing cool) sorry but it's senseless.

L
L

Why wouldn't you?

That's actually a good question. Bent why wouldn't you?

T
T
Originally Posted by LH19

Why wouldn't you?

That's actually a good question. Bent why wouldn't you?

lol. Inquiring minds want to know?

S
OP Offline
S
Yo Salty Dog you are a different cat. Worried about replying to an insignificant text but also Tinder dating.

Yeah the Tinder thing was a mistake out of anger and booze. I've deleted the app.

Don't let her ween herself off you. No need to respond. Waiting a few hours to respond (playing cool) sorry but it's senseless.
I thought the point was to wait hours before responding and not jump when called, no?

O
O
I wouldn’t reply because it shows I’m not desperate for conversation with her when she hasn’t advanced the conversation herself. It would get her thinking why didn’t he respond, what is he up to. It shows I was confident enough to end the interaction.

Me: 41 W:42
T: 14 M: 11
S: 6

"What happened happened, and couldn't have happened any other way...because it didn't"
L
L
Lol. With that attitude Bent you better get familiar with your right hand.

L
L
Look Salty Dog sure wait a couple hours and respond. I guarantee she won’t think to $hits about what you’re up to but will laugh and say I still got him when you respond.

S
OP Offline
S
Look Salty Dog sure wait a couple hours and respond. I guarantee she won’t think to $hits about what you’re up to but will laugh and say I still got him when you respond.

What if I wait 3 hours? wink

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard