Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
T
T
Originally Posted by CWarrior
There are real scientific studies out there showing that sex with someone new can help with breakup recovery--it's proof we're desirable AND there are many potential partners as good or better than our ex's in many ways (of course, never in all ways).

This makes sense to me IF the person isn't severely codependent.

L
L
Thornton I’m not saying she’s not a hot mess. She is. My point is in the real world these kinds of things happen.

K
KitCat Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Originally Posted by LH19
Lol. Good for you. You sure are a different cat KK. Lol. Was it the pilot and you let him put his airplane in your hanger lol?

hmmmm.... maybe??? LH you crack me up! smile

L
L
I’m here for advice and entertainment purposes lol.

T
T
I’m here for advice and entertainment purposes lol.

Hahaha! Spit my water out on that one!

L
L
Seriously though we all come here trying to save our marriage. Sometimes we get so overloaded on books, IC, tactics techniques, strategies and forget to live in the moment. It’s certainly not the end of the world the KK got some.

K
KitCat Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Originally Posted by Thornton
Originally Posted by Ginger1
I saw this coming right from the beginning. Getting over someone by getting under someone else.

Yeah, I did as well.

Broken attracts broken....

I will definitely admit to being broken.

I will also say I'm on a path of healing and self discovery. My life has taken a dramatic turn and what I thought my future once was is no more... I have to figure out that new future. So I'm exploring.

Thornton - I said I think I like the guy.... I'm not in love with him. I don't know him. Do I love my H? I do... its more of distant love. I love the man he was when I fell in love with him... and my H by his own admission feels he was not truly who he was when with me... that he felt like he was trying to be the person he thought I needed him to be rather than his true self. I still love the true authentic parts of him --- being true to yourself is extremely attractive. I'm trying to love him enough to let him go.

I don't even know this guy's last name and I'd like to keep it that way. I don't feel I should be crucified for liking the guy... I think it would be gross hooking up with a guy I absolutely didn't like. And, I 100% realize its the curiosity and mystery of the whole thing that is drawing me in --- I do not know this man... but I might like too. Is that a crime?

No harm, no foul Thornton. I appreciate everyone's opinion.

T
T
Seriously though we all come here trying to save our marriage. Sometimes we get so overloaded on books, IC, tactics techniques, strategies and forget to live in the moment. It’s certainly not the end of the world the KK got some.

Wolfman got some too ;-)

T
T
Originally Posted by KitCat
I think I'm falling for one of the guys I met.

^^^ that's what I referring to.

L
L
Originally Posted by Thornton

Wolfman got some too ;-)

Dummy didn’t strap on a love glove.

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard