Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
D
D
Originally Posted by CWarrior
To Don's point, yes, many guys are more interested in the relationship than the sex.

So, just to be clear, this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is the OPPOSITE of Don's point - and I should know, because I am him! LOL. I thought I said it clearly but if not, let me say it again - I would say there are LESS men not more who want an R online than who just want sex. To be sure, a sizeable number may want both but there are enough of us that DO NOT want a live-in or a wife and are not all about the sex either.

Originally Posted by CWarrior
I do well at dating and I've found to do otherwise hurts your chances... Many women still like the validation of knowing that the guy is trying and is eager to get there eventually, lol..

Wow... I mean, wow. Perhaps I should not wonder why so many women think sex is all that guys OLD want - because, evidently, if you don't want it, it "hurts your changes" Wow.

Did I say wow? smile Am I THAT out of touch with reality? Again, it may be more about the people being chosen.

DonH
Midwest
Me 56
WAW-EXW 55
Met 11/95 / Married 5/00
Bomb 6/20/05 / She Filed on 6/2/06 / Divorced on 10/9/06
4 who'd qualify as GF since D & dated about 25 women since D
job Offline

Last edited by job; 09/28/20 08:33 PM. Reason: added link to new thread

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard