Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
P
PLC Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Thank you Peacetoday,

I was surprised that he came out to see what we were eating and that he actually ate and commented he like it.

I definitely will not ask if he wants to share anytime soon. I do not want to pressure him in any way. If the opportunity again presents itself, that is when he will be asked to join.

After knowing him so long, I can tell that he is still closed off. So I will continue with me.

PLC

D
D
Hi PLC. I just remembered another poster whose husband is making his way back...Grace21. She and I joined the forum around the same time in 2018. Her H actually moved out and in with OW but he has now moved out and they are starting to piece things back together. Her thread is called “Embracing Peace and Joy” I think. Embracing Peace and something anyway. You would probably find her thread helpful as well. Keep doing you!!! (((HUGS)))

P
PLC Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Dejavu6,

Thank you. It is so nice that someone remembered to think of me. Today was ok with H.

However D25 mentioned joining the peace corps and would be gone two years if she gets in. Two years, if my marriage ends that she wouldn’t be around. My heart hurts, when she was across the country in grad school, it was still “close” she’s looking at Eastern Europe. She’s making plans, she should she’s young,

I just told myself, if she goes, maybe I’ll just leave my state and go start over somewhere new. My family can visit. I would not have to see H and I could be someone else if I wanted to. D25 can come stay when she’s back before she heads off to a career or family.

It’s just a hard day, and it isn’t him.

I’ll look up Grace21.

Thank you

K
kml Offline
K
You could go visit your D in Eastern Europe!

P
P
I think we have to Start Over many times in life
It is scary to think about leaving behind what we know and have

And our kids will leave and come back and leave again
we will always share a deep bond with them

What helps me to to visualize the future I want
Not the reality of what is-

think about my goals and dreams everyday, several times
It uplifts me
of course it has to be in a positive light

married 14 years
H 42
bomb 2/07 IDLYA
D final 3 /09
M ow D ow
P
PLC Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Last night, I started to look at different areas of the US where I could live. It gave me something to do.

I began envisioning what I would like in a home and the garden I would like to grow. It gave me control that I could figure this out if I had to.

I want our D25 to live a great life, I just didn’t figure we all might separate at the same time.

Today is a new day.

job Offline

Last edited by job; 08/19/20 08:49 PM. Reason: added link to new thread

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard