Print Thread
#2899192 07/06/20 02:30 PM
M
MamaB25 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
https://www.divorcebusting.com/foru...ain=61721&Number=2813441#Post2813441

I believe I tagged my old thread per Job

-having a hard time with my ex dating all these women. Why does he get to be happy when he’s the one who inflicted so much pain to our family??

-my downfall continues to be R talks with him where he literally ignores me then I end up feeling worse than before. I’m just scared if I stop trying / talking about it our marriage will just be a thing of the past and he will never try to reconcile and just be stubborn and continue his happy little bachelor life without his family

S
S
Originally Posted by MamaB25
https://www.divorcebusting.com/foru...ain=61721&Number=2813441#Post2813441

-having a hard time with my ex dating all these women. Why does he get to be happy when he’s the one who inflicted so much pain to our family??

-my downfall continues to be R talks with him where he literally ignores me then I end up feeling worse than before. I’m just scared if I stop trying / talking about it our marriage will just be a thing of the past and he will never try to reconcile and just be stubborn and continue his happy little bachelor life without his family

How do you know he is happy?

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
M
MamaB25 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I mean I don’t know he’s happy but it’s just an observation. He has a new little house that he keeps decorating / doing work to. Making it so permanent. He did admit he was drinking more than ever at one point after divorce and that his antidepressant wasn’t working for him. But other than that being 40 single sleeping with whomever he wants not having to answer to a wife. He’s the one who left he got what he wanted why wouldn’t he be ecstatic?

Im Left to clean up the pieces and be a single mother that I would have never chosen this life alone. I wish he would just wake up and realize we could make it work and be happy again. He will never take his wall down it seems.

L
L
But other than that being 40 single sleeping with whomever he wants not having to answer to a wife.

Seems like a pretty good deal for him. Plus he gets to play happy family when it pleases him. How can you change that dynamic.
I'm left to clean up the pieces and be a single mother that I would have never chosen this life alone.
What does it mean to clean up the pieces?
I wish he would just wake up and realize we could make it work and be happy again.

Pretty sure everyone on this board has the same sentiment.
He will never take his wall down it seems.

Maybe or maybe not. Probably not under these conditions.

Last edited by LH19; 07/06/20 05:32 PM.

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard