Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
Dblake Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Hi. Joe is right, I was referencing a 7 day with dad and 7 day with mom. Florida laws are very pro equal time sharing and some combination of equal nights over two week spans is common. This was/is the one hill I would stand on and made it very clear equality is my stance and I’d go all the way to a trial judge on it.

Now, back to what I should be doing.

- no expectations.....this makes sense but it’s incredibly hard.
- love and be myself
- act in her love language (words of affirmation)
- get my own life and detach (need to buy the book)

So.....at what point do you start to feel it’s getting better or it never will be? Should I continue to think about non negotiable things? How do I engage in a discussion about my needs and desires, or do I?

Can anyone share a similar path and how it played out?

job Offline
Dblake,

You posted 3 hours ago and then you reposted the exact same thing just a few minutes ago. I have deleted the second posting since it was identical to the one you posted earlier. If you don't get a response as quickly as you would like, please be patient. People will come along in due time and respond to your postings.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
S
S
Wow DB, lots of focus on her. Pressure and pursuit will not get you to where you want to be.

How's GAL coming? Tell us how you've improved through all of this. How's detachment coming?

Focus on what you can control: You! Let go of what you cannot: Her!

Last edited by Steve85; 06/27/20 08:50 PM.

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard