Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
K
KitCat Offline OP
OP Offline
K

Link to previous thread: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2897441#Post2897441

I'm working this weekend and it has been very busy. The weather is nice. I am continuing to work out more again since my back is feeling better.

Plan to head over to the state park with the dog. Hopefully both days. I hope to spend some time winding down in the pool as well.

Working on S18 open house next month - must make a to do list!!!

I need to shop for some ceiling fan replacements and call an electrician. Have a long list for electrician.

Arrangements were made that the mail and some perishable items will be sitting at the front door during a time I will not be home. Face to face would just be for me --- looking great and feeling great. Months before the BD I was not myself... I was not the best I could be by a long shot. Its sad that it took getting my heart broke to realize that it was my job to get up and start doing the hard work on how I was feeling. I'm stronger physically, getting in better shape every day, realizing that overall I wasn't a very good person. I'd love to show that off!!! But, again face to face in unnecessary. I need to get a thicker skin --- I'm still sending the vibe I'm okay with Plan B

Asking also that my overhead door opener is also returned to me.

From now on sticking to things only about me.

K
KitCat Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Hit a slow spot at work this morning. I think its the rain - bummer as I wanted to take the dog trail walking today.

So yesterday I just really felt dirty... grimey.. icky. I should have just stuck to NC. The best way to avoid feeling like that again will be to stay the course. I know I'm not hated... I suppose I'm tolerated. I'm not doing myself any favors.

I just hate the weekends.

I will work on making a long list of things to accomplish so that I as I check them off I will feel productive and that will propel me to keep going. I slacked off on doing the room by room but I will by the end of the weekend make sure that I've order a new headboard for the MB... even if I'm not getting it done till 11pm Sunday night.! smile

I have plans to travel next weekend to female bbf for some yarn shopping and a visit to see her "knitting" room at her house. So I have that to look forward to.

Just got a text. Asking a question. No real need to answer as arrangements for next week and that can be dealt with at the same time. I will ignore.

I'm definitely friend zoned... but more of the 3rd string friend group. It [censored].

I've gotten a lot of good advice and I have to put more focus on walking away.

S
S
You're doing great with the NC! Keep it up! You can do hard things!

Keep the motivation that you don't want to lose these 10 days you're already gotten under your belt.

K
KitCat Offline OP
OP Offline
K
I was focused on getting things cleared out and organized.

Something really painful happened. I did not go looking - it literally popped up on my phone with a notification.

It stung.

Its been about 4hr now and finally gotten to the point of What the F Ever.

I deserved better. I deserved someone who would allow me to get my SH*T together. I did not deserve this.

T
T
KitKat, I agree you deserve better. I don’t know how long he owed putting his happiness on hold, but at least he owed breaking up instead of having an EA+PA. I take it he got engaged for reals. frown I wonder why it popped up on your Facebook if you unfollowed him and his family. Maybe a setting to fix.

K
KitCat Offline OP
OP Offline
K
You are right CW... how long was he supposed to put his happiness on hold? I understand that and have accepted he was hurting and in a lot of pain that I didn't see. But, I was still his wife... the woman he had so adored. It's not that I don't see the other side of the pancake.

I have no idea what his relationship status is...

Nope I got an email receipt because my email is still apparently tied to his CC Square charges??? So I got to be informed he took her to a winery and what they had and what they took home. This was our thing. We did this frequently. Prior to me he had no interest I wine and would have never done this.

I have blocked them both on Facebook as well as blocking his fake profile. I'm doing the best I can to not be bombarded.

I ignored his text today.

It's just hard:

1) goes to the podunk out of the way town which was my store that I introduced him to so that he gets to now BUY here these amazing bath bombs.
2) he asks for the drink recipie from our amazing vacation.
3) now he is taking her to local wineries and buying my exact taste in wine.

It just seems like he is trying so hard to "recreate us".

I get it. It means nothing. One has nothing to do with the other. How will he ever miss me if he is just recreating me?

Rant over.

Yes, I know it means nothing. He's so into her and I just disgust him. Yes, I really want to get to the point that I want nothing to do with him.

S
S
Originally Posted by KitCat

Yes, I really want to get to the point that I want nothing to do with him.

That's not a point you magically arrive at. It's a choice that you consciously make.

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
K
KitCat Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Originally Posted by Steve85

Yes, I really want to get to the point that I want nothing to do with him.

That's not a point you magically arrive at. It's a choice that you consciously make.

Yesterday was the first time I hadn't replied to a text message from him in over 2 months. I have no interest in ever replying or picking up the phone from here on out.

I'm dealing with pain of my poor choices.

And, I recognize the fact that very few people would do the work necessary to repair the hurt they inflicted on their partner to make a better M, but instead behave like water and going down the path of least resistance.

That is where he is at - the path of least resistance. I wish him well.

K
KitCat Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Well it's Monday again... smile

This weekend I will be traveling several hours north of me to visit female bff for a weekend of yarn shopping and knitting!

AND... I'm in the middle of booking a trip to many many many miles to the west of me to visit male bff. We will travel down to Mexico and go sailing on his boat for labor day weekend!!!! I'm so happy and excited but this trip is still 3 months off... that will be the hard part... the waiting.

A
A

From now on sticking to things only about me.

YES!!!!!!

I have no idea what his relationship status is...

Nope I got an email receipt because my email is still apparently tied to his CC Square charges??? So I got to be informed he took her to a winery and what they had and what they took home. This was our thing. We did this frequently. Prior to me he had no interest I wine and would have never done this.

I have blocked them both on Facebook as well as blocking his fake profile. I'm doing the best I can to not be bombarded.

I ignored his text today.

It's just hard:

1) goes to the podunk out of the way town which was my store that I introduced him to so that he gets to now BUY here these amazing bath bombs.
2) he asks for the drink recipie from our amazing vacation.
3) now he is taking her to local wineries and buying my exact taste in wine.

It just seems like he is trying so hard to "recreate us".

I get it. It means nothing. One has nothing to do with the other. How will he ever miss me if he is just recreating me?

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! What happened to focusing on you? You got a simple email notification and once again it sent you spinning off into a pit of despair just like every other email, phone call and text you get from him. Picture that STOP SIGN in your head and STOP THE SPINNING. Did you pick up The Happiness Trap and read it? You could really use some of the techniques in it. Do get it if you haven't.

Me: 60 w/ S18, D24, D27

M: 21 years; BD: 06-14-12; S: 09-10-12; D final: 03-17-14; XW:57
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard